Epic Perfect World

Critiques Anyone?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
My horrible attempt at realism. If you're wondering about the unrealistic colors, it is my dA friend's OC.

If anyone cares, I have a dA too: http://thefelinelife.deviantart.com/
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:52 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

LaceyPip

I love it, its original and very cute  ;)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I Find it very cute

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This looks like it should be part of a children's book or maybe an animated short o.o. Nice job
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Good, But branches don't work like that. Google some guides, neither do leaves. Use different "dappled" shades. Use a darker outline because the front legs are invisible. Also a cat would be unable to sit like that on anything short of a plank. Changing the position might help. Other than that the shading and coloring is very good!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Good, But branches don't work like that. Google some guides, neither do leaves. Use different "dappled" shades. Use a darker outline because the front legs are invisible. Also a cat would be unable to sit like that on anything short of a plank. Changing the position might help. Other than that the shading and coloring is very good!

Thank you for the critique~! ^^

Also, thank you all for the kind comments on it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This looks like it should be part of a children's book or maybe an animated short o.o. Nice job

i agree with Mord here, it looks like an image taken out of those children books with stories or wateva...
keep working on it :D you never know what future holds for you  :-\

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Instead of creating a new thread for this, I'm recycling the old one. I have another realism I'd like critiqued. ^^
I have a speedpaint of this but I need to edit it and put it on YouTube.
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 12:18 am by TheFelineLife

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i like it. the colors are pleasing to the eyes and the way you drew maybe a bit different but it's your style and it has a 3d feel to it. like the cat before it looks like it would go well with a children's book and stuff.  nice work hope to see more in the future.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I like that. Very colorful and vibrant. It's almost exciting to look at.

You should definitely look into Children's book illustration. You'd be making bank.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
WOW its really beautiful i like it :)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Instead of creating a new thread for this, I'm recycling the old one. I have another realism I'd like critiqued. ^^
I have a speedpaint of this but I need to edit it and put it on YouTube.

It's really nice overall. :D

Click this for harshness. And NOBODY YELL AT ME FOR IT COZ I WARNED U KK

Kinda offtopic:
I like that. Very colorful and vibrant. It's almost exciting to look at.

You should definitely look into Children's book illustration. You'd be making bank.

So if she did it, she would build a bank? :o
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for all the kind comments~! ^^

@EvilEye: Thank you for the critique~! :3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Thanks for all the kind comments~! ^^

@EvilEye: Thank you for the critique~! :3

You accepted all responsibility for opening my spoilers ;-; And if anyone else does they accept responsibility as well. So don't complain about harshness (IK you didn't q.q)
(: