Epic Perfect World

How to beat mystic as psy?

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
im interestd in hearing all advices and tips since mystics hit me 15k+ and i can barely hit them for 4-5k while im in black. my only hope is to time soul of stunning and pray belief is on cd(ussualy its not). disturb soul isnt too usefull either since heal is almost instant and dimnished vigor is put to 0 since mystics have skill that recudes charm tick  :sad:
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Mystics are MADE for killing psys...

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
bubby. my only advive is this, "see a mystic" "make friends <3" OR "run like bloody hell just broke lose" if none of those sute your fancy then! "may you R.I.P"

every mystic i see i try to be friends with that way i dont die O.O or at least have some people with me to kill them XD

:3 ive honestly been 1 shot by mystics lol 35k hp 77 attack lvl 100 defence lvl 35% crit rate instant casting.. none of it matters when you go face to absorb soul. that will absorb your soul and rip off your face lolol

hope i was of help <3
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
If it's a 1v1, I just suggest you keep them from being able to absorb soul you. Mass pk, just accept the fact you're gonna die. LOL Sorry I don't mean to sound depressing, but unless the mystic UBERLY sucks, I rarely ever seen a mystic lose to a psy. It is however possible, don't give up keep messing with combos.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
im interestd in hearing all advices and tips since mystics hit me 15k+ and i can barely hit them for 4-5k while im in black. my only hope is to time soul of stunning and pray belief is on cd(ussualy its not). disturb soul isnt too usefull either since heal is almost instant and dimnished vigor is put to 0 since mystics have skill that recudes charm tick  :sad:
There buff only affects heals and potions not charms. -thats what the skill says atleast-  :-\

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Like everyone says, its almost impossible lol. Just spam earth atks (water is obviously useless against mystics cos of their massive water def). If you're sage, bubble when they're casting absorb (hopefully they have +99 channelling :DD)
Theres nothing else xD i know they can be killed in pwi but here... Havnt killed a single one

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm probably the worst psy ever ( i sucked so bad at psy i quit after a week) but my advice is  just 3spark->use 2spark pot->then do the fast combo. 
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Benji

Mystic..man..
I hate it.
However,problem i face,as a demon psy is not the power to kill or live, its lack of stuns.
I get them close to death,paf,they just heal back.

So i have a crazy idea i havent tested yet, but i sure will. And idea is to get occult ice.

EDIT: just for those who will say that i have SoS, its very very rare that a good mystic will ever hit it,they will just use pet to remove it.
Btw, keep aoes active,so you just kill those pets before mystic gets buffed. It will make them crazy. Also idk about sage psy,im a demon and so i crit a lot...crits kill.

EDITx2: I have a pdef stats on gear, i really dont know why psys go for chan :/ .  I also wear a might ring. That infamous absorb goes from 15k,down to 9k.
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:05 am by Basilisk

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Best part is Absorb Soul gets a boost on SoW  ^-^

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
is dat soul absorb affected by soulforce since im geting hit harder in white voodoo than when im on wizz?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Benji

is dat soul absorb affected by soulforce since im geting hit harder in white voodoo than when im on wizz?

No,it just bypasses def lvls and buffs. Dmg depends only on your gear base def.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
It does get boosted with sow but since it's a dot skill it will be affected by atk and def levels from then on.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

rainlu

aww that's sad for them ^^  (anyway i didn't really care, even i am a seek since i used dragon Ha/La on them + edges and wind shield :3.)the only op class will be venos since then :3 and barb will start to be op unless their other skills will be nerfed.
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:37 am by rainlu

Offline Chire

Well, as a sage psy, I managed to get them to low HP and almost kill them, then they insta healed -_-' .... so I just let them kill me. Then I call a sin =D the sin does all the job for me :3 <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Tali

Very carefully.