Epic Perfect World

Mystics knockback

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
this isnt a QQ about mystics pushback how no other class can.... im just kindah curious. is there a actual reason why only the mystics push back skill works in pvp?? is it there lack of attack skills or something? or another reason that makes more sence?
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
What you said is mostly it. I think mystics have it because their defence is pretty low, if I don't use it i have no time to summon a pet or a plant because with aps my HP goes down pretty fast. :c

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
oh because i have played on a mystic. and i didnt like it because theres only what like 3 or 4 skills that are of any use in pvp. i guess it would be kinda over powerd if other classes like wizard and psy could push back lol. if im not mistaken mystic dont have any stuns? just a silence and freeze combo
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Robbert

oh because i have played on a mystic. and i didnt like it because theres only what like 3 or 4 skills that are of any use in pvp. i guess it would be kinda over powerd if other classes like wizard and psy could push back lol. if im not mistaken mystic dont have any stuns? just a silence and freeze combo
? Mystic has the biggest potential when it comes to PvP are you ok?

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
They got it because devs thought two seal/freeze skills, an aoe sleep and spammable 5 second stun were not enough for kiting.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Chire

What you said is mostly it. I think mystics have it because their defence is pretty low, if I don't use it i have no time to summon a pet or a plant because with aps my HP goes down pretty fast. :c

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Go play a psy and see what's a low defense.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Actually I wondered this too, when I first made a mystic when I came to this server. Then I thought about it and thought, well wizzies have leaps. Mystics can be a healer and get people on them, so their knockback would help them. Archers have a longer anti immune stun than mystics (I believe I haven't played Archer in a while, and now Archers have leaps. Barbs can tank all day, they don't really need their knockback to work.(Don't start a flame over the barb thing <.< just cuz you're not tank build doesn't mean barbs can't tank) Yeah in my opinion, better for a mystic to have knockback, considering they can be in more danger than anyone else. Also mystics have pretty good defense, unless their purged. Just my opinion though.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Hei

Ask PWI why all classes dont have knockback and mystics do, they'll tell you this: Imagine PK with all classes using their knockback skills... WRs got 2(6 and 8 sec cooldowns, doesnt take chi), archers got 2(6 sec cooldown aoe and single target 12 sec cd), wiz 1(8sec cooldown front aoe), barb 1(8sec cooldown aoe) phy 1(8sec cd aoe). Imagine what would happen, everyone would keep getting thrown around the whole place.

Sins evade debuffs. Phys seals/stuns on hit. Venos changes enemy into a bird. WR's got many many stuns. Priests got long sleep and seal. etc ets, Each class' got a specific selfdefense mechanism.

Mystic skills that take low amount of chi only paralyse/seal/slowdown and these dont have 100% chance. There is an aoe sleep plant, yea, but gotta cast 2 skills for it to work.

yunie1

Ask PWI why all classes dont have knockback and mystics do, they'll tell you this: Imagine PK with all classes using their knockback skills... WRs got 2(6 and 8 sec cooldowns, doesnt take chi), archers got 2(6 sec cooldown aoe and single target 12 sec cd), wiz 1(8sec cooldown front aoe), barb 1(8sec cooldown aoe) phy 1(8sec cd aoe). Imagine what would happen, everyone would keep getting thrown around the whole place.

Sins evade debuffs. Phys seals/stuns on hit. Venos changes enemy into a bird. WR's got many many stuns. Priests got long sleep and seal. etc ets, Each class' got a specific selfdefense mechanism.

Mystic skills that take low amount of chi only paralyse/seal/slowdown and these dont have 100% chance. There is an aoe sleep plant, yea, but gotta cast 2 skills for it to work.

This.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Go play a psy and see what's a low defense.

Because half of the server's psychics got tricked by pinoys into thinking that White Voodoo is for noops, and that using it, is camping it. I have no shame to switch to white when the sin's tidal is on, when the archer just used quick shot or winged...and switch to black only for the kill c: They get all mad and start qqing but idgaf. Yes, white voodoo can be purged but so does verdant shell :o

Offline Chire

This.

Because half of the server's psychics got tricked by pinoys into thinking that White Voodoo is for noops, and that using it, is camping it. I have no shame to switch to white when the sin's tidal is on, when the archer just used quick shot or winged...and switch to black only for the kill c: They get all mad and start qqing but idgaf. Yes, white voodoo can be purged but so does verdant shell :o

I also stay in white when no one is attacking, just cause of stealth popping sins, nothing else. But the thing I was talking about is physical defense, which psys have the smallest among any magic class.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It's like this because the genius devs at PWC deem it be so.

For those of you don't know. Archers also have a push back, that doesn't work in PVP.
It's okay though, we got leaps recently so I don't mind.

TBH all new classes were made to combat 1 or 2 specific classes. Thats why I hate when a game brings out new classes.
That's why people always complaining about them fishes and stuff. I've gotten used to mystics push back though. I think it works well in pvp. It's a good spell canceling skill too.

Lets asses push back vs close range classes.
Barbs can tank so fck em
WRs have sutra so they have some time to get back in the game, not like they drop to 1 sad combo.
How often are mystic seals gona actually work on sins?

Mages have their own form of push back now from morai.
Psy... Not even gona say anything there
A good EP can survive long enough to be assisted. If you playing a 1v1 or attack EP idc about u go die.
Archers are usually pushed out of range by this skill so they have time to think + it works for them.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol, even wizzies got a pushback that doesn't work in PvP. If it did, lol, there is nothing to say about it! Everyone knows the outcome! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Nobody

Well, mystics got no Stun at all, the pet stun rarely works, all they got is 100% 3 sec seal and a chance to seal target and they can sleep a target by a plant that has 30 sec cooldown, u QQing about mystic? think about other classes and they op stuns and seals.
Jishi

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
The mystic knockback is probably one of the most useful skills a mystic has versus any class, and it does great at buying some time to recover. :P
I'm also glad that other classes that have knockback skills can't use the effect pvp wise, classes like archers and wizards with high defensive mobility with the ability to knock back their opponent..geez.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Chire

Low defense; 120 def levels. F logic. Besides, psychic can be one of the tankiest magic class so don't say that.

And indeed, it is because of the lack of attack skills on mystic. Mystics don't have many attack skills and their phys def is really low. Yes, they have a buff dat gives them insane phys def but only lasts for a sec. And an aps sin can easilly kill a mystic.

You blind also? I said PHYS def, first of all. And 2nd, what 120 def lvls? LOL dude, 91 def lvls since r8 was nerfed. Well with r8 and dragon acc's.  Did you know that I have to put phys def shards just to get decent defense? Look at my gear since you follow me around, might as well do something useful :)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin