Epic Perfect World

ALERT!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Thank you for the news of the week report.

cevans1290

I do believe Publicial is a guy xD So I think ibi turned gay  :rolleyes:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Just wait. He'll be divorced soon.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I do believe Publicial is a guy xD So I think ibi turned gay  :rolleyes:

Everyone knows pub is a guy. I said ibi was gay hours ago D: Before he even got married! Only proved me right ;D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

cevans1290

Everyone knows pub is a guy. I said ibi was gay hours ago D: Before he even got married! Only proved me right ;D
Yeah, my friend pm'd him and told him he was like
LMFAO

vlntbty

90% of female chars are dudes. 5% of the female chars who are actually female in real life are whores. The other 5% don't care for a hubby. lol

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
90% of female chars are dudes. 5% of the female chars who are actually female in real life are whores. The other 5% don't care for a hubby. lol

cevans1290

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
So many spoilers.  ???
(:

cevans1290

So many spoilers.  ???
I meant to do that  >:D

Offline Consist

• Old Player
What a pointless thread like honestly.

Offline Tjeumans

Thank you so much for stealing my headline  >:D

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I'm the female who plays male toons because female armor is over sexualized and looks wik as ***.
I am the 1%

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

LOL

87.5% people will believe any shit you say if you put some random percentages to the same sentence. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.