Epic Perfect World

Website.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I noticed small change's have been being made to the website  :monkey-37: . Out of a suggestion, was thinking their could be a banner contest of some sort. Just in my opinion the banner seems too "PWIish" other than the obvious unique symbol in between. I don't know just a suggestion o.o....

Was going to add a poll, but I honestly don't wanna offend whoever is working on the website lol.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Go back to your "?!!?" blue power ranger.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I noticed small change's have been being made to the website  :monkey-37: . Out of a suggestion, was thinking their could be a banner contest of some sort. Just in my opinion the banner seems too "PWIish" other than the obvious unique symbol in between. I don't know just a suggestion o.o....

Was going to add a poll, but I honestly don't wanna offend whoever is working on the website lol.
this would be fun  :shocked:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Go back to your "?!!?" blue power ranger.

:normal-2:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Website has now a sexy heart, I guess thats new guess I just noticed it yesterday.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Website has now a sexy heart, I guess thats new guess I just noticed it yesterday.

What heart o_o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the icon when u add to the favourites  :-\
although i still have the old comet or wateva the PW symbol is lol  :rolleyes:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Its there on the top too where you get the title of the page.

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?

What heart do you speak of? O..o
-cleans glasses-

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
the icon when u add to the favourites  :-\
although i still have the old comet or wateva the PW symbol is lol  :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... *never saw it in the first place*. Welp yeah still imo I think we need a more EPW banner <.< >.> this one too pwi like. Was gonna say a whole site makeover, buttttttttttttttttttt not going that far.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
New site will be launched soon and the new banner will be added along with the SoW patch  =)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
K you can lock this thread then.