Epic Perfect World

Getting chi as caster

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Just spam cloud erupt...???

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
OK idea basically is kinda weird, 5aps 0 damage Fists ? Like above have said there are many ways of getting Chi.

However apparently some players think that every suggestion is "Q_Q me no know how to play a game so make ezmo please tnks bai" which in some cases might be true and in some there actually is a valid point, so to those who instantly think when they see suggestion and think "WHINER !!" heres a though, stop being a complete dick for a moment and read the actual suggestion without 1st pressing quick reply "Q_Q moar".

And to those who want ezmo, Learn to Play and don't come to ask for things to be easier for you, with some idiotic ideas you just draw in haters who will troll and turn this community into a freaking flame fest (and not even talking about BBQ)..
You're unofficially my hero.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
to start. the character im on is a psychic... further more i see so many of the responces. "use tea. genie skills ect." ya there great ideas, but tea. its a potion with what. 2 min cooldown? and in mass pvp or 1v1 i need other potions so cant be waiting on it. same with genie.. i cant wait for its enery to fill. then use all of it. then wait some more to go into pvp. those are mid combat ways to get chi.

what im simply putting out there is.   this would be nice to have. it doesnt need to happen but it would be nice to have a way to get chi in a fast way. perfect example... i was doing mass pvp the other night. and being a psy. once u step out your a dead man everyone wants to kill the psy before he rains hell on people. and i was stuck there in safe zone spamming buffs getting chi. once i finally got it the fight was done. now if i had a way to get chi better it could have ended with. me getting chi getting back in the fight and enjoying the rest of it.... its just an idea. no need to start  a mass murder for it :P
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
5 aps fists with 0 dmg for all classes (that you could get easily) would be awesome  :shocked:
(:

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
to start. the character im on is a psychic... further more i see so many of the responces. "use tea. genie skills ect." ya there great ideas, but tea. its a potion with what. 2 min cooldown? and in mass pvp or 1v1 i need other potions so cant be waiting on it. same with genie.. i cant wait for its enery to fill. then use all of it. then wait some more to go into pvp. those are mid combat ways to get chi.

what im simply putting out there is.   this would be nice to have. it doesnt need to happen but it would be nice to have a way to get chi in a fast way. perfect example... i was doing mass pvp the other night. and being a psy. once u step out your a dead man everyone wants to kill the psy before he rains hell on people. and i was stuck there in safe zone spamming buffs getting chi. once i finally got it the fight was done. now if i had a way to get chi better it could have ended with. me getting chi getting back in the fight and enjoying the rest of it.... its just an idea. no need to start  a mass murder for it :P

I play a sage psy, I know your pain about getting chi on one. However, while you're spamming white/black voodoo, soul of stunning... You can also use that awesome genie skill called cloud eruption. Granted you have a genie that regens fast.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I play a sage psy, I know your pain about getting chi on one. However, while you're spamming white/black voodoo, soul of stunning... You can also use that awesome genie skill called cloud eruption. Granted you have a genie that regens fast.
Also u can use master chi that sage skill give u 50 chi and spamm bubble of life too

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Now that you mention it:

I definitely walk too slow and that dance, the steps are too slow QQQQQ. And why do I have to double click to equip another weapon, why not just one click????
:monkey-47:

Actually, dearest Pip, 1 right click will equip and un-equip any thing  :normal-37:

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Dumb idea, would kill the purpose of sage casters and wfs would just 0 chi their opponents in no time.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yes. Lets give all 5.0.  Even with the insane aps & channel everyone has it's not easy enough?

Well.. that's it. I'm moving to the moon.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

Then you will have problem.

You can make much longer steps/jumps there,
you will move too fast, and you don't like it.

"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's been suggested before and denied, I don't agree with the idea and I see possible PvP issues that come with it (don't need to explain).

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Yes. Lets give all 5.0.  Even with the insane aps & channel everyone has it's not easy enough?

:normal-19: sooo did you even read the first post on this thread?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Wow, people have become so lazy that now they want to QQ about chi? Spam your buffs, pot and use the sage skill if you are sage. This thread is quite pointless seeing as the "problem" stems from pure laziness and not an imbalance in PvP.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.