Epic Perfect World

Getting chi as caster

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

And this surprises you? I was done when someone QQ'd about the color of arrows. I play nothing but caster characters. I have no problem getting chi and none of my characters are insta-cast. Honestly, it's a good suggestion but it's really not needed. If you're that worried about not having chi after dying, go to safe zone and chi up. It doesn't take that long to get 3 sparks. Not to mention there's skills that give extra chi when you cast them.

awwts, if every suggestion you don't like = QQ then I guess you have a really QQ filled life :C
I do believe when I made the arrow suggestion, I asked for a simple yes/no.
Aaaanyhow this thread is 100% over and is now classified as a "QQ" thread because by your own definition of "QQ", everyone is now QQing about the QQ

QQQQQQQQQ

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
[move] :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/move]
I totally agree.
Every time a person makes a thread just to ask for something, and not even to QQ, it ends up being treated as a QQ thread.
 :-X To the people who accuse others of QQing:
Have you ever complained about something that went wrong, or something that you dislike?
Then imagine if every single time you did that, a bunch of people came up and accused you of QQing.
Honestly, arguing and the difference of opinions = fine with me. Some people might not like one idea or another.
But accusing every person who asks for something, or complains a tiny bit of QQing.. :-X  >:(
(:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Anytime things are put into a forum you will always get opinions, some you like and some you don't.
Most of this can be avoided if you honestly think through your ideas before you post them. :rolleyes:

Since Agatio makes most, if not all decisions, save yourself some grief..Send him the suggestion privately ?
( just a thought )

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I have yet to QQ about anything about the game on the forums, there were some changes that I didn't like with a few of the patches. But I'm not getting on the forums and raging about it. I'm here to have fun. If the GMs thought it was seriously going to hinder our game play they wouldn't have implemented new things. Can't have everything on a silver platter handed to ya. Some things were meant to be worked for. Like chi.... It literally doesn't take that long to get it. Some people just want everything "easy" for them. Almost everything on this private server is easy to do or obtain.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Usually a suggestion, suggest a better alternative or a compromise. Not adding something to  make stuff easier. Most of the things that are considered QQ'ing is nothing, but adding things. Ever stop to think about that?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Lenx3 Suggested that they perhaps add something to make getting chi easier.

I can relate to the part of getting chi while in sz or between deaths, because mass PK is what is most important to me.
I don't think it's necessary to care about spending 2 minutes spaming chi macro. Most of you think it's not necessary to go through the effort of adding this 5.0 fist.

I think that sums up this thread nicely, in a nice way.

PS: Why de yell dis thread still open? My threads get locked after Rev throws 1 tantrum :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Nobody

use White tea( 2 sparks) and use ur own buffs to get 1 more spark, voila.
Jishi

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
use White tea( 2 sparks) and use ur own buffs to get 1 more spark, voila.

+1
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline bluntpuffer

usually sage casters get more "chi gaining skills".

If you're a chi consumer go for it.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Hei

If those fists existed people would go out from sz really quickly after dying, without any disadvantage which would make PK last longer than it already lasts e.e Anyway, if you complain about chi then roll a holy char. They have a 50chi gain skill for a reason.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I'm probably having a noob moment here, but I thought it was Demon that had the best chi getting skills, and sage mostly had the gain instant 50 chi aside from a few skills o.o.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm probably having a noob moment here, but I thought it was Demon that had the best chi getting skills, and sage mostly had the gain instant 50 chi aside from a few skills o.o.
I'm probably a noob since i've never been a demon, but..  ??? wasnt demon skill take away 50 from opponent?
and sage charge 50 ?
other than that, i know that sage wiz aoes have chances to use  1 spark, not 2..so..meh.
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I'm probably a noob since i've never been a demon, but..  ??? wasnt demon skill take away 50 from opponent?
and sage charge 50 ?
other than that, i know that sage wiz aoes have chances to use  1 spark, not 2..so..meh.

Not what i'm talking about.. Talking about the skills themselves... I know Demon cleric has a chance to gain chi on some skills. Like Wellspring surge, Magic shell, and some other skills idr haven't played Demon cleric ina while.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
OK idea basically is kinda weird, 5aps 0 damage Fists ? Like above have said there are many ways of getting Chi.

However apparently some players think that every suggestion is "Q_Q me no know how to play a game so make ezmo please tnks bai" which in some cases might be true and in some there actually is a valid point, so to those who instantly think when they see suggestion and think "WHINER !!" heres a though, stop being a complete dick for a moment and read the actual suggestion without 1st pressing quick reply "Q_Q moar".

And to those who want ezmo, Learn to Play and don't come to ask for things to be easier for you, with some idiotic ideas you just draw in haters who will troll and turn this community into a freaking flame fest (and not even talking about BBQ)..

LaceyPip

QQ'ing about clicking, QQ'ing about flyers and mounts in TW, now QQ'ing about Chi.  Holy hell this never ends D:. Let's QQ about our walking speed next :D!

Now that you mention it:

I definitely walk too slow and that dance, the steps are too slow QQQQQ. And why do I have to double click to equip another weapon, why not just one click????
:monkey-47:

OOOOO Just fooling around ...but in all honesty...we do not need this game to be made easier, where is the desire for a challenge?? Come on guys!!!!