Epic Perfect World

Getting chi as caster

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
can there be some way for casters to get chi better??? something like a pair of fist that do 0 dmg but are 5 aps and are out of combat only use so people dont abuse them in pvp for fast chi . just something to get chi better then hitting something 40 times. sins archer blademaster can use aps for chi. barbarians are sorta the same as caster hard to get chi. even if your sage. i think it would be great ik im sick of dying then needed to hit something 40 times to fill my chi back up. or spam buffs for 5 min.
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Totally agree with you plus sounds like a great idea +1

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
even to get chi you people are lazy?
holy cow...cmon...  ???

Offline Nevie

• (° ͜ʖ ͡°) (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are great Genie skills for chi gain Ijs... Go take a look at the Watcher of the earth,  a tip.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Yes, there is quick Chi thing.

It's called God's Tea. Gives 1.5 spark per sip.
One minute cooldown is less than one fight after
which you need it again.

Combine it with Cloud Eruption Genie skill.

And it's easy to farm herbs for it. 5 or 8 herbs per
plant, and I think 10 Tea per set of 25+20 herbs.

As far as I remember, it was 25 Devilwood and 20 Tulip
but don't take my word for it.

EDIT: Meanwhile GM's could think of some NPC's to sell
herbs just as those that sell mats.
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:10 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I'm 100% sure he/she is refering to everytime you die, it can be tedious as a mage to get some chi esp in mass PK when you could die often.
Genie skills are more for getting Chi in the middle of PK, besides waiting for your genie t recharge after you die takes longer than getting the dahm chi by using water buff x spam lol.

Anyways its a valid suggestion, why so much blind hate from Admin/GMs these days. Just say no..

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
It's super fast to get chi as veno u can set up Marco for wizard and
Veno and mystic for psys it's lol difficult for clerics it kinda easy set up Marco and get chi on 30-45 seconds Marco are good u can look away and rest ur eyes and stuff and get chi 5 apps no damage fist isn't necessary 

Offline Nevie

• (° ͜ʖ ͡°) (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, there is quick Chi thing.

It's called God's Tea. Gives 1.5 spark per sip.
One minute cooldown is less than one fight after
which you need it again.

Combine it with Cloud Eruption Genie skill.

And it's easy to farm herbs for it. 5 or 8 herbs per
plant, and I think 10 Tea per set of 25+20 herbs.

As far as I remember, it was 25 Devilwood and 20 Tulip
but don't take my word for it.

I think there is another genie skill also that gives chi, It even takes away your targets chi for a wile. (quite good in a 1v1 i'd say.)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
even to get chi you people are lazy?
holy cow...cmon...  ???

QQ'ing about clicking, QQ'ing about flyers and mounts in TW, now QQ'ing about Chi.  Holy hell this never ends D:. Let's QQ about our walking speed next :D!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

I think there is another genie skill also that gives chi, It even takes away your targets chi for a wile. (quite good in a 1v1 i'd say.)

Yes, there is Chi Siphon, gives 2 spark, but you need target for it.

Target loses Chi at first, but then recovers 3 sparks at increased rate.

Your Alt or partner can cast it on you. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
QQ'ing about clicking, QQ'ing about flyers and mounts in TW, now QQ'ing about Chi.  Holy hell this never ends D:. Let's QQ about our walking speed next :D!

And this surprises you? I was done when someone QQ'd about the color of arrows. I play nothing but caster characters. I have no problem getting chi and none of my characters are insta-cast. Honestly, it's a good suggestion but it's really not needed. If you're that worried about not having chi after dying, go to safe zone and chi up. It doesn't take that long to get 3 sparks. Not to mention there's skills that give extra chi when you cast them.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm 100% sure he/she is refering to everytime you die, it can be tedious as a mage to get some chi esp in mass PK when you could die often.
Genie skills are more for getting Chi in the middle of PK, besides waiting for your genie t recharge after you die takes longer than getting the dahm chi by using water buff x spam lol.

Anyways its a valid suggestion, why so much blind hate from Admin/GMs these days. Just say no..

its not hate, its pure and simple weirdness seeing 500 topics asking to have na easy game when we statd this isnt a free to give server.
i dunno if people know but its part of the game getting chi...you want us to add auto-chi bots everywhere so people don't be lazy ?
furthermore when people die they don't go jump right away into ohers people. sometimes it takes time to think on what to do, whats the enxt step. if u are with a team u need to gather, to buff...etc...
i dont see whats the problem in getting chi...i always used Cloud Eruption and all the magic classes have spammable skills that give chi.

dont go saying its hate when its on players side thats the problem. study thigns first before u say its someone's fault.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
^ dis

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

And this surprises you? I was done when someone QQ'd about the color of arrows. I play nothing but caster characters. I have no problem getting chi and none of my characters are insta-cast. Honestly, it's a good suggestion but it's really not needed. If you're that worried about not having chi after dying, go to safe zone and chi up. It doesn't take that long to get 3 sparks. Not to mention there's skills that give extra chi when you cast them.

^ I play nothing but casters. Casters ftw! I die 24/7. Seriously dude just do it the old fashion way, It won't be the end of the world...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :D that would be awesome!
+1 from me  :smiley:

On another note though, what class are you? For magic classes I have a few chi solutions:
1) take sage, 50 chi every minute thing.
2) For: Wizard, cleric, mystic: Use those skill chains you can make by pressing R and spam heals.
For venos: Turning into fox form and whacking should be good enough? Haven't played a veno that much, honestly.
You could also attempt spamming bramble guard?
For psy: Go figure it out, I have no clue.

There are also 2 spark chi pots-White tea.
Venos can lend sparks at times.
Can't think of anything else atm..
(: