Epic Perfect World

Molebox launcher fatal error

Offline arveen

I'm in need of some help.. after following the instructions on how to isntall the epic patch and updating it.. i happen to come across this molebox launcher fatal error.. it says "The dynamic link library 'zlibwapi.dll' could not be found." ... what is this, that i cant somhow find. D; I would love to try out this game but i cant.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think that you are running the game from patch folder instead of EPW client (which is basically a renamed PWI client).

Make sure that you unpack the EpicPW_Genesis_patch folder and copy whole content of it to EPW client folder.

Offline arveen

uh do i have to download your game client? or is it ok if i used the original one? because i copied the orginal one and renamed it to Epic perfect world. im at a lost. D: 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You don't have to download the whole client, downloading the patch is enough.

But you have to patch the EPW client correctly.. It is simple.

Once you unpack the patch folder, open it, select all files (ctrl + A) and press ctrl + C
Go to EPW Client folder and press ctrl + V.
It will ask you if you agree to replace the files. Click yes to all.
Then launch the game from EPW_launcher.bat

:)
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2012, 10:08 am by Agatio

Offline arveen

oooo nvm thanks for the help! it works :D

Offline MarMar

I keep having that problem... So what i did was

Cpoy ElementClient from original folder to new folder --> Unpack patch folder -> Copy all ( ctrl+a + ctrl+c) -> go to new folder with renamed client in it and ctrl+v and opened the patcher D: Help

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I keep having that problem... So what i did was

Cpoy ElementClient from original folder to new folder --> Unpack patch folder -> Copy all ( ctrl+a + ctrl+c) -> go to new folder with renamed client in it and ctrl+v and opened the patcher D: Help
did it ask you to replace the files?