Epic Perfect World

reskin option gone

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Pls can you explain me how it works?I realy like it!Tell me...We just choose a wep we like and the stats stay like Dragon End?or we choose a wep and stats ........TEL ME
u just get the look of daggers u pick not the stats.

and the thing about dragon bow on sins aga said it's banable bc ppl use dragon bow then reskin it and use it on their sin i could be wrong tho. the other thing i could think of is ppl reskin their r8 stash it to their sin think this what aga meant by it's banable and if u see sin using r8 bow reskinned to any other bow report them.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You_Will_Die; as above they wont change the stats only the look. From my understanding it also changes the name too. Evil; can you tell me what types of weapon I am able to change my Barbs 150 pole axe to when/if the bugs get fixed? If you say i can change it into a sword im going to love you long time
You can only change it to pole/dual axes/hammers. Changing it to a sword would cause bugs since you wouldnt be able to cast skills.
What about daggers?I saw Areashi's daggers and it's starnge stats......i saw Gakido's daggers and good stats WTF

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
u just get the look of daggers u pick not the stats.

and the thing about dragon bow on sins aga said it's banable bc ppl use dragon bow then reskin it and use it on their sin i could be wrong tho. the other thing i could think of is ppl reskin their r8 stash it to their sin think this what aga meant by it's banable and if u see sin using r8 bow reskinned to any other bow report them.

I really dont understand how this works. By re skinning a weapon it does nothing to the stats meaning its the same as it was before. Reskinned r8s cannot be traded, the only time something would be bannable if someone hacked the game and used the reskin mod to hide what they had. But then, that's got nothing to do with reskinning and everything to do with hacking o.o
It's all about what Agatio will put?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You can only change it to pole/dual axes/hammers. Changing it to a sword would cause bugs since you wouldnt be able to cast skills.

I see now, thanks. I still dont know how BM's get daggers though. By your logic, it should cause bugs since daggers are not able to cast bm skills, unless it's just the one set like Evil stated as a test or somehting

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I see now, thanks. I still dont know how BM's get daggers though. By your logic, it should cause bugs since daggers are not able to cast bm skills, unless it's just the one set like Evil stated as a test or somehting
You certainly got a valid point there, i know the daggers are still a fist/claw weapon when reskinned hence why they can cast skills Only bug i could think of then would be the skill casting animation, im sure a barb would bug there, cant imagine some skills being casted with a sword therefore bugging the animation and ultimately removing it. Then again, im just speculating so an answer from some gm would be better.