Epic Perfect World

reskin option gone

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
It will come back along with Sirens of War patch. I think...

Damn, less people to kill >.>

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
3 weeks i think. if we don't face any problems  :-\

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
They weren't taken away with a smile on our faces.  :sad: According to what I've been told, the re-skins were causing in-game issues with glitching and such. That's why ET said:

:smiley:
But fairly in that since Agatio should have removed all re-skinned weapons from players as a precaution to the "bugs". I Love EPW and Staff and even the content but far too often do i see other servers allow certain people to get advantages in the game then remove those options so everyone will either hate those ppl or the staff in order to bring a form of what i call Server Activity Balance. I'm hoping this is not the case but it does feel that way. I told several GM's and i think i mentioned to even Agatio of the kinda things re-skin's could do AKA: removal of 150bow for Sin got screwed up cause of this / BM's having daggers and the fact that people would make there r8 weapon trade-able(even to others classes and making them usable by other classes) creating totally new weapon's buy-able creating a weird EC fluctuation. GJ!
Hope things get fixed with sirens...
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
3 weeks i think. if we don't face any problems  :-\

:shocked: only 3 weeks away! holy cow, when Sirens patch comes Evil, ima give you a big bear hug and leave your clothes full of barb hair! Don't worry though it comes off with one of those rollers :))

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
You got no advantange whit a different look of your weapon.

Tali

Except for the side effect of looking fresh as ***.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

I think it's a matter or personalization and a way to differentiate yourself from the barb who has all of the same gear as you! It is a lot of money to some people but then to others, it's just the cost of another take away they could do without. By being different, in some respects, it makes it better (Not statistically of course)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
that's the thing some ppl were at a advantage. Lets say ur a sin looking to buy a used reskin weapon somebody has a pimped out r8 bow(Archer Only) that was reskinned(all class as from what i have seen) and now is selling it. I buy this lvl 150 r8 reskinned bow and use it on my sin and that's not a advantage?  :monkey-30: Well i guess then that the end is neigh...
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Tali

that's the thing some ppl were at a advantage. Lets say ur a sin looking to buy a used reskin weapon somebody has a pimped out r8 bow(Archer Only) that was reskinned(all class as from what i have seen) and now is selling it. I buy this lvl 150 r8 reskinned bow and use it on my sin and that's not a advantage?  :monkey-30: Well i guess then that the end is neigh...

If I donate, and sell gold, is that an advantage?

Yes.

Doesn't matter, soon as real life money comes into play rules will bend.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
that's the thing some ppl were at a advantage. Lets say ur a sin looking to buy a used reskin weapon somebody has a pimped out r8 bow(Archer Only) that was reskinned(all class as from what i have seen) and now is selling it.
It's bannable. If you see anyone doing it, report to GM,
and agatio....the stats of the wep ais random?Or you make it like Dragon End?You choose the stats?Or random?Or we choose?haha

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we only change the skin design, we dont touch the stats.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
we only change the skin design, we dont touch the stats.
This.

It's bannable. If you see anyone doing it, report to GM,

And this.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Surprised this thread is still going on haha, but can someone tell me what we will get from sirens of war? I haven't played Pwi in a year xD
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.