Epic Perfect World

Barb Blessing

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Barb are strong enought in aps/dd mode,they are really op in vit.tank build too, i dont think so they need any blessings

TeaBag

Ill try to make it as clear as possible what my comment and opinion to this is:
 ...@.@...
K? Tnx,bai.

(for those who dont understand what im saying. Want def? Stop using your super dex build lol.. Make a dex barb and then wonder why you are squishy..aw.. GG. Get str,get one mag ring (if you rly want) use SS,enjoy your game)

Ty, enjoy.

mag ring < LOL

Go play archer when u get 20k+ from sin and 40k+ from wiz, have fun.

if you get hit that much you should uninstall m8.

barb need blessing :D funny joke
go learn how to use pot and genie skill
u complaining about their def?wiz get debuff take 10k per hit....
stop complaining and learn how to play your char....

"learn how to pot" LOL I'm sorry but I don't pot. GG

not sure if i should laugh at u saying barbs r liw while they can 1hit mage or la class with zerk crit ancestor rage ir laugh at mage for hutting only 62k with 3spark

I'm sorry but I can't understand what you're saying with this bad English.

What some people fail to realize is that every single class has it's own strenghts and weaknesses. I'm positive TeaBag is just butthurt because some wizard 1 hited his ass. This can be corrected with the right accessories. I'd suggest you look into it. If that fails, I think a change of class is in order for you.

wot m8?!?! I don't get butt hurt over a game. I was suggesting this. Damn, feels like a bunch of mad nerds are replying to my thread.  :-\

any decent barb can tank a mage, learn to change accessories fast

S1r http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bia0s9&s=5 how can tank 24k crit?????? S1r plis tell.
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:09 am by TeaBag

Offline Benji

Ill translate the post above by TeaBag.

Hi!
Im a dex barb, i dont use pots, and my genie has only tang mire and occult. And LOOOL mag ring, oh pls, im too smart for that, who needs a mag ring. Ill go QQ and beg for a blessing.
Go me!

Ty, enjoy.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
pls buy dragon acc's, use ur skills and genie solid shield and stop QQ already. ty.
P.S. barbs are good as they are and if u say that barbs cant tank, it means only that u lacking skills in playing with this class.
.   Says the caster . Bm and Zbarb are seriously out gunned here, Hence why I left.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Tea Bag, you are just being silly now. A few things to point out:

mag ring < LOL
Agree with this 'lol'. Using magic rings will drop a barbs accuray by half. Magic rings are for cata barbs, or for a barb who wants to stand in the middle of nowheredoing nothing while attempting to tank mages, any serious barb would probably stay away from these unless they try use 1 to balance out, but even then I would say it's a bad idea.

Don't be a clown. If you don't understand that Archers wear Light Armour and naturally take more damage the maybe you should be one uninstalling?

"learn how to pot" LOL I'm sorry but I don't pot. GG

If you refuse to use pots then you will lose the edge, shit bust. If winning is that importnant to you, then maybe you should learn to pot. Don't get me wrong, I rearly pot myself unless it's TW or some event where you are allowed to pot, but dont underestimate what pots can do or you. Using pots is sometimes the only way to end a 1v1.

Yes that was bad english but then whats this next quote?

wot m8?!?! I don't get butt hurt over a game. I was suggesting this. Damn, feels like a bunch of mad nerds are replying to my thread.  :-\

Wot m8??? What the *** is wot m8? Don't start complaining about other people with shit like that in your posts.

and finally your little picture you posted. I may be wrong about what I see here, but what I think I see is a battle log? That mage seems to have caused a total of 15475 Damage to you where you have caused 39908. Bit of a difference there wouldn't you say? That's if that wasn't damage testing of cource. But yes, you can tank 12k hits; as a barb you should have at least 70k HP. 65K with Bloodbath unless you are using a demonchild scale or puzzle cube then it may be slightly less and thats with only 3 points put on vit. You should easily tank 5 of those hits by which time your charm would have already kicked in and well be on its way to recharge. Keeping the mage on his/her toes by charging them will keep them busy retreating meaning they cant get a succession of moves in to finish you off. If they try get their moves in while standing there, they're as good as dead. I think you problem stems from the damage you are taking from magic classes, can't you see Barbs have to be weak against magic? That is their weakness, however there are things you can do. It's called learning to play your class and using genie skills/pots to their true potential.

Offline Benji

.   Says the caster . Bm and Zbarb are seriously out gunned here, Hence why I left.

BM and Barb.
2 classes i, as a demon psy (that means i crit like mad), are 2 classes i hate to fight with.
Why? Cause its simply haaard to kill them. They tank very,very good.
Ofc, talking about a r8 BM that knows what his mag marrow does. And talking about a proper build barb, that has SS on his genie.
If they dont use, or have what i said above, they drop pretty easly.

So learn the class, and learn what to use to live, and how to use it. You will see things will be much diferent then.

EDIT: @Barbie
YOu dont need that accuracy when fighting a mag class, and as stated in my post, i said if you rly want, you can use a mag ring. Put it in a skill bar, change might-magic by need, cause you will lose slight dmg, and gain enough el. Ress to tank mag class - IF you normaly cant - what TeaBag is so much pointing at.
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:45 am by Basilisk

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

Why are BM's and Barbs out gunned?

dickroman

yeah sorry was writting by phone at english class, lemme write again...
not sure if i should laugh at u, crying bout barbs being low while they can 1hit AA/LA classes with zerk crit ancestral range, which is also 18m range skill...
or maybe laugh at that mage hitting u 62k with 3spark while mage can easily go 60k and higher using only genie spark and undine.

that better? waiting next quote now.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
not sure if i should laugh at u, crying bout barbs being low while they can 1hit AA/LA classes with zerk crit ancestral range, which is also 18m range skill...
or maybe laugh at that mage hitting u 62k with 3spark while mage can easily go 60k and higher using only genie spark and undine.

+1 sir

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Quote from: Uriel on Today at 06:36:07 am
Go play archer when u get 20k+ from sin and 40k+ from wiz, have fun.

Ok I just stopped trying to view this thread through your eyes. You are just an idiot LOL
Welcome to the world of non tank classes noob  :normal-2:

TeaBag

Ill translate the post above by TeaBag.

Hi!
Im a dex barb, i dont use pots, and my genie has only tang mire and occult. And LOOOL mag ring, oh pls, im too smart for that, who needs a mag ring. Ill go QQ and beg for a blessing.
Go me!

Ty, enjoy.

I'll translate what you just said. "Hi my name is dumb ass, and I suggest things like telling barbs to use a magic ring because I know the class so well. I'm also a serious gamer who takes games seriously." Pretty spot on? ;D

Tea Bag, you are just being silly now. A few things to point out:
Agree with this 'lol'. Using magic rings will drop a barbs accuray by half. Magic rings are for cata barbs, or for a barb who wants to stand in the middle of nowheredoing nothing while attempting to tank mages, any serious barb would probably stay away from these unless they try use 1 to balance out, but even then I would say it's a bad idea.

Don't be a clown. If you don't understand that Archers wear Light Armour and naturally take more damage the maybe you should be one uninstalling?

If you refuse to use pots then you will lose the edge, shit bust. If winning is that importnant to you, then maybe you should learn to pot. Don't get me wrong, I rearly pot myself unless it's TW or some event where you are allowed to pot, but dont underestimate what pots can do or you. Using pots is sometimes the only way to end a 1v1.

Yes that was bad english but then whats this next quote?

Wot m8??? What the *** is wot m8? Don't start complaining about other people with shit like that in your posts.

and finally your little picture you posted. I may be wrong about what I see here, but what I think I see is a battle log? That mage seems to have caused a total of 15475 Damage to you where you have caused 39908. Bit of a difference there wouldn't you say? That's if that wasn't damage testing of cource. But yes, you can tank 12k hits; as a barb you should have at least 70k HP. 65K with Bloodbath unless you are using a demonchild scale or puzzle cube then it may be slightly less and thats with only 3 points put on vit. You should easily tank 5 of those hits by which time your charm would have already kicked in and well be on its way to recharge. Keeping the mage on his/her toes by charging them will keep them busy retreating meaning they cant get a succession of moves in to finish you off. If they try get their moves in while standing there, they're as good as dead. I think you problem stems from the damage you are taking from magic classes, can't you see Barbs have to be weak against magic? That is their weakness, however there are things you can do. It's called learning to play your class and using genie skills/pots to their true potential.

I know that archers have low defense, but damn archers that I know who know how to play ain't getting hit for 40ks.  I don't like to use pots at all, but since so many of these good players suggest such a thing than maybe I should huh? Wot m8 is translated as what mate. Guess you don't understand something so simple? ): That damage log is a test to just show it, he hit me once. I'm wearing LA armor as well, and lunar interval cape. Which makes me have 55k hp without bb. I know how to play a barb, just all the other servers I've played as a barb I wasn't getting hit by magic damage so high. Those servers were way more balanced than this one.

The mage 3 sparked testing damage. ): That's all s1r. ancestral range can zerk crit 1 hit someone yes. Your point though on that skill is what? I highly doubt it's going to zerk crit for 30k on a mage that has about 30k hp unbuffed. :D

Ok I just stopped trying to view this thread through your eyes. You are just an idiot LOL
Welcome to the world of non tank classes noob  :normal-2:

Sorry, I don't insult the mentally disabled.  :-\

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Quote from: PeeKayz on Today at 01:33:47 pm

Welcome to the world of non tank classes noob 

Sorry, I don't insult the mentally disabled. 

Awwts

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
TeaBag you don't get it; dex barbs aren't ment to be freaking tanks. They are purely a DD build. In one of Deno's posts you said something on having 400 base dex. If you want to be a better tank I'm afraid you'd have to let go of your DD build and go into the more defensive build.
  YES I know that it will cost you some of that sweet damage that you seem to love so much but honestly I don't see GMs taking this request (oh no sorry "suggestion") for a mage def blessing for barbs seriously. Let us bury this ridiculous post and face it, it's either big ass damage or big ass defence.
Pick one, you can't have both.

EDIT: Link to the post from Deno a while ago. http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-play-a-barb/

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
For the record, Dex does shit for barb damage, he'll just miss a whole lot more hue hue

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
For the record, Dex does shit for barb damage, he'll just miss a whole lot more hue hue
Add aps to the equation and they will do a lot of damage.