Epic Perfect World

Do Seeker need an upgrade (power up) ? offensivewise

Offline FuR

• People can become...whatever they want to be.
D: our attacks are one dimensional(full r8)  and usually requires crit/spark/pills to be effective and theyre predictable ever since wer'e force to go full r8 to tank other classes op r8 gears.

An improve dual edge would be great or improve r8 armor(int chest or /and boots)..

Only thing seekers have now that is decent is def lvl from r8...and we can only tank for so long...

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Honestly.... I don't think seekers need an upgrade. They're already OP as it is with the different combinations of skills that you can use intandem with each other. Every class has their pro's and con's, especially with r8 depending on what stats you get on your rolls. Just gotta learn what you can and can't do and test the waters more with what you already have.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!
the armor for seeker is as good as it is but i would love a r8 dual edge xD be fun
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Seekers are underpowered. They need to have an upgrade. +1

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
LOLOL, learn the class. Sacrificial strike>enrage>fortify>quid pro> ion spike> heart seeker. 2 shot combo for any pdef class. Or sacrificial strike>enrage>tangling mire>gemini slash>arm neir, for AA classes. Even without the combo, they hit 11k+ crits on pretty much anything.
Or if you're the aps type, put frenzy stone in dual edges and aps until the HF effect takes place, quid pro>tangling mire>Occult Ice>GF
It all comes down to how well you know the class. If you still can't kill people, thats your fault and not the seekers. Plz change to sin and spam spark ._.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
LOLOL, learn the class. Sacrificial strike>enrage>fortify>quid pro> ion spike> heart seeker. 2 shot combo for any pdef class. Or sacrificial strike>enrage>tangling mire>gemini slash>arm neir, for AA classes. Even without the combo, they hit 11k+ crits on pretty much anything.
Or if you're the aps type, put frenzy stone in dual edges and aps until the HF effect takes place, quid pro>tangling mire>Occult Ice>GF
It all comes down to how well you know the class. If you still can't kill people, thats your fault and not the seekers. Plz change to sin and spam spark ._.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Enrage (Frenzy) is Neutral buff so the defense reduce won't QPQ also there is a little delay between using Genie skills in row, also if QPQ combo fails your stuck with reduced defense, so Frenzy after QPQ when you know it will connect.

To OP: Seekers are fine, we don't need any boosts specially after Siren's War updates. Not every class is meant to be good in everything (though it might seem like it). And like someone above mentioned if you want to spam Spark APS roll a sin or something. Why do some players want to turn Seeker into APS class is beyond my understanding.

rainlu

no seeker don't need to be buffed cuz they can use magic rings,cloaks,belt and necklace so they can be pretty op against skilled mages imho like all the other ha physical damage dealers.
im not really a fan of tangling mire and strength genie build for seekers...
Just as a seeker u need more antistun and survivability (dex genie) u already have your great spike damage...
you should concentrate on your surivability in endgame...just time well..
heartseeker>aps>hf status>qpq>is ur fast (food) friend
and also the metal combo on melees where fortify might be usefull also with dex genie...
and also against mage  use nirvana m rings,belt,necklace,cloak aswell with a dex-mag-vit genie with nulify poison, immune fire,metal and ofcourse badge of courage (op skill) to be able to tank and deal ur usual spike damage (predictable or not...endgame when u r skilled enough you will know that even when it's predictable and the enemy wasted all her energy/survivability skills on cd you can drop her/him anyway.)

one note to the end : if you are tired of pvp just take a pause and do some trials, then come back with more understanding and op gear and also try to play archer/mystic and gear it with -chan r8.

right now i believe this server (gm's) have very good understanding about aps/skillspamm on seek
imho right now it's in its gold time (far more playability then on pwi, i think they can teach the makers of this game,lol).
Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:39 pm by rainlu

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Sven and Leihr - I dont like u, rly, 1.u're not cool. 2. u know nothing about seekers, do not teach ppl how to play their class, FuR is the best seeker on server, I saw her in action, and its a true they need a boost, they have only def from r8 and its not fun to just tank all the time, Its the reason why Im not PKing on my seeker, they're just underpowered, its not fun to spark all the time and use 1 combo, hoping for crit/ gof

I hope GMs will check this thread and do something, sirens of war only improved some skills a bit ijs, it doesnt help and its not what we want, try to play seeker and u will understand(maybe...)
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Sven and Leihr - I dont like u, rly, 1.u're not cool. 2. u know nothing about seekers, do not teach ppl how to play their class, FuR is the best seeker on server, I saw her in action, and its a true they need a boost, they have only def from r8 and its not fun to just tank all the time, Its the reason why Im not PKing on my seeker, they're just underpowered, its not fun to spark all the time and use 1 combo, hoping for crit/ gof

I hope GMs will check this thread and do something, sirens of war only improved some skills a bit ijs, it doesnt help and its not what we want, try to play seeker and u will understand(maybe...)

LOLOLOLOL. If GMs make seekers any more powerful than they already are, I'm gonna lose all hope in this server. FYI, Rancer is the best seeker in the server (or was idk if he still plays)
Lol il leave it at that, you're probably gonna realize how much of an idiot you look like soon :o +If you dont think seekers arent good enough, come find me, i teach you seeker son :DD
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:37 am by Sare

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Pretty much this. A seeker two shot me the other day and hit me for 72k, not even wizards hit me that hard and I'm an r8 barb o.o

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'll try to say this in a nice way. PW is a game of balance, as a seeker you already got high def lvl, a considerable amount of HP, and good pdef. To balance it you got low patk but the chance of zerk/critting for sky high amounts of damage. Asking for a boost is just ludicrous. You cant have something without giving something else in exchange, and if you dont like being tanky there are 9 other classes to try out, play other char rather thab trying to redesign a class that is fine already, or just play it properly instead of running around with edges like expel or even jumping around would leave you useless.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Really?I'm honest I don't know anything about seekers,but, Vermillion made me to respect seekers because he keep 2 hiting my veno.Is not about that i'm weak but the hell they already OP.And what about Camron as best seeker?Have u seen him?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Camron, Rance, MorbidAngel (although i've never seen him), Vermillion are all excelent seekers.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Camron, Rance, MorbidAngel (although i've never seen him), Vermillion are all excelent seekers.
+10000 What about Vindex?