Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe Dominance

Offline Anonymous

Is it doable solo?

With others in your party ofc.

I'm just wondering if you can solo for it?
You cannot cut off what does not exist.
We see, we judge.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
If others are in your party then... it is not solo. Maybe I misunderstood the question?

Offline Anonymous

If others are in your party then... it is not solo. Maybe I misunderstood the question?

Yeah you did.

I get that it is a 3 party minimum.

I'm just saying, can I log 2 other alts have them in a party and solo the instance(s) with my main?
You cannot cut off what does not exist.
We see, we judge.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Should be, give it a try

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yes you could solo it. However it would be quite a bit more boring with nobody to talk to during all those runs. But yea, if you wanted to you could.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
In my opinion, they should make supreme robe dominance tradeable, for like 5k ec.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it wouldnt be so rare as we want then...
there are some items that are not suppose to be tradable, some items actually exist to show around that you achieved them  :-\

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
it wouldnt be so rare as we want then...
there are some items that are not suppose to be tradable, some items actually exist to show around that you achieved them  :-\

Whilst you're at it... make the puzzle cube necklace non tradable :o

Offline Benji

Yeah you did.

I get that it is a 3 party minimum.

I'm just saying, can I log 2 other alts have them in a party and solo the instance(s) with my main?

Just remember you have to drag all your chars with you. Cause all who started TM have to be at the finish npc in the end of a instance. Otherwise it fails.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Just remember you have to drag all your chars with you. Cause all who started TM have to be at the finish npc in the end of a instance. Otherwise it fails.

Actually u just need 3 ppl to end the quest, so if you start it with 5 ppl and someone is too slow/afk you can still kick them and get your reward.

Offline Benji

Actually u just need 3 ppl to end the quest, so if you start it with 5 ppl and someone is too slow/afk you can still kick them and get your reward.

Thats what i meant,him and his 2 alts.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
In my opinion, they should make supreme robe dominance tradeable, for like 5k ec.

I want to rape you so hard you would take back what you wrote about MY cape being tradeable

OC #1

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Well that wasn't very nice :( Supreme robe is the the #1 pve item you can get. It's like 200 runs lmao

dickroman

Well that wasn't very nice :( Supreme robe is the the #1 pve item you can get. It's like 200 runs lmao
nah, its only 180 if u buy both lunars :p

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Average run is about 5mins. So total of about 15 - 17 hours of farming. Break it down to a couple hours a day and you have the robe in a little over a week. Although soloing takes about twice as long and you're going to run into problems in Eden and Brimstone, as far as killing mobs fast enough.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack