Epic Perfect World

Descent

I noticed some of the other servers saying they have it was just wondering if anytime soon we'll get it too :D

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Most of the servers that have that patch are tide to Pw some way and Agatio doesn't have access to as of right now.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
lies...we had the descent patch and he took it out right after he released the expansion :P

lol that's the best excuse ive heard so far from the GM team. The skills for certain classes will unbalance this server even more than it already is.

I agree with the gm's, keep it under lock and key and NEVER release it
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not all skills are finished yet even on PWI.. We did not have Descent, it was only the client that was downgraded to Genesis version (so Descent client with Genesis elementclient.exe) but the newest server files are unavailable yet.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
lies...we had the descent patch and he took it out right after he released the expansion :P

lol that's the best excuse ive heard so far from the GM team. The skills for certain classes will unbalance this server even more than it already is.

I agree with the gm's, keep it under lock and key and NEVER release it

Dark.. We downloaded the Descent client from PWI not from Agatio... I have no clue if he will get access to them.. I was stating what I knew.. nothing else :(
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2012, 01:50 pm by Lilly

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Im gonna quote you here lilly

"im not gonna argue with you about it"

I know he has the files, if he chooses to hide it its cool with me no biggie :D
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I actually liked the new skills that were added. I haven't really tried it but with reading the skill descriptions on ecatomb, they actually gave the older classes alot better skills than the new classes in general.

Two distance shrinks for archers say whattt  ???
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Faeryl

For starters when the whole introduction of the 1.4.4 files came along, Agatio stated that all we needed to do was dl or copy the PWI legit version all the way to DESCENT. His patcher would do the rest that was needed to convert on Epic. Well, low and behold when the patch FIRST became available and we converted using Agatios patcher the descent files where in there. Many people were having issues with the first patch, as well as people griping that the descent crap was OP, so the patcher was changed, fixed or what ever word one chooses to use and the decent files were either hidden or taken out. Now I will say this loud and clear, so no one will have any excuses here not to understand: NO ONE THAT ADMINS A P-SERVER IS TIED INTO PWI:PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL OR PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT. AS BY THE LAW OF THE USA IT IS A COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT TO TOUCH THE FILES. THE FILES WERE LEAKED THAT IS THE ONLY REASON P-SERVERS HAVE ANY OF THE FILES. Some of the servers that advertise on the p-servers vote site, have PAID for a license, therefore obtained the files in a LEGIT way, but please keep in mind they can't edit the files in anyway due to lack of having the game engine and copy right laws. Updates are paid for in order to get them.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.