Epic Perfect World

Farming coins / Getting Rich

Offline siomaiangel

okay.. so im a noob in perfect world..
not just in this server, im new to the game..

can any1 give me any advice on where to hunt coins and some important items ?

i wanna  get lots of coins coz i wanna my skills :D

i would really appreciate any kind of help.

or maybe some links on coin farming guides ..

i tried to search the forums but i cant find any guides on how to get coins..

Thanks in advance ^_^

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Eh, coins are actually pretty easy to get, honestly.

If you go talk to Khoan the Survivor in West District of Archosaur, or by the elder on the East side, you can enter an instance called Phoenix Valley. Depending on how much of a beating your character can tank, and how good it is with AoEs, you can pull entire rooms, or just grab a couple of mobs at one time. This is not only a great way to get coins, but one of the best, if not the best way to get exp in the lower levels.

Other than that, grinding in Old Heaven's Tear maps (accessed by talking to the Messenger of Time on the platform at the center of Archosaur) is also a good way to get money/exp, plus it helps you get materials for your gear.

Offline siomaiangel

Thanks for the reply..

is there any way to autoloot those coins ?

sorry im a total noob :p

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Nope, closest thing you can do is press E and drag the "pick up" icon to one of your hotkeys and hold that down in a large group of coins.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Kill things, if its money for skills you want a good place to get started is valley of the scared, just find a seeker, archer or wizard using thier perma aoes (blue arrows raining down, kinda like a weird disco, spinning thier sword around and around) and ask could you loot for them (you hop in a squad and pick up the stuff :)
Money for skills isnt too hard its about 25m for every skill to level 10!
Phoenix Valley works too but its been described
To get to valley of the scared buy a chrono key from the messenger of time in archosaur, then travel back to heavens tear, then travel to valley of the scared (all done through messenger of time). Its also roughly explained (but has a picture) here, http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=12.0