Epic Perfect World

Venomancer

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, what do you think is better for a veno?
Sage or demon?
(Please give your opinion and also state the benefits of choosing sage/demon)

Thanks you! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Hei

Holy for:
more chi(from spamming basic attack, using 50chi skill, 50% for nova taking only 1 spark)
aoe purge
5% stronger amp
20% hp reduce from soul degen
1sec longer stun
100% chance of 40% phy def reduce
30% more phy def in fox form

Dark for:
30% wood def reduce from basic attack
6sec longer amp
20% chance for 0phy def(bleed from nix/owl rapes enemy easily)
30% dmg increase from nova
15% stronger bramble(for use in dungeon PK, like NS or TW)
60% faster running after switching to n from fox form

To sum it up: Holy is for better support, dark for damaging.
Choose the one you like the most.

Fappysaurus

+1 Hei, I'd go Demon for PK though. Seems more on the offensive side and able to kill people easy before they deal damage to you

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Thanks for the opinions and info guys! Guess I'll go demon!
Just one more question there- How much str/dex do I put on my veno so as to do good dmg in fox form?
I mean venos are not means to be pure magic now! :P
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you are going demon then forget about being hybrid.  The way gear and stats are here you either need to go full str/dex HA build for melee damage (with demon being better at it than sage) or go full magic.

While a hybrid AA/HA build for defense works on a sage support veno as a demon it's pretty much a bad idea. Demon is better at dealing damage etc but only if you go pure magic or pure strength (Strength HAbuild is rather weak here because magic will mostly 2shot you.)

So, as a demon veno go pure magic, you'll be a lot better off than going hybrid.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8