Epic Perfect World

This is Our War -Outcasts (vs NH) TW

Offline Chire

1- this random full loca
2- when you show your ass in pk with your guild and giv pk you maybe can start talking about pvp

I do show up with my guild in pk. Aint my fault you guys bring 60 even vs 2 ppl. GG.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
1- this random full loca
2- when you show your ass in pk with your guild and giv pk you maybe can start talking about pvp
+1

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
It is pointless and a bit retarded to hide your skillbar for THAT reason lol...  especially when you've already given it up so many times in SS's you've posted before.. but not like anyone keeps track or gives a damn, most people have their own style and what not and are already too used to their own setup to make any change..

i blur my skillbars too on my vids.. but it's not cause of that stupid reason :S ... i personally only blur my skill bar, as an attempt to drive the viewers focus on the actual action/drama of it all and not get distracted by my mouse constantly hover over the skill bar or the skill buttons constantly lighting up and what not.

anyways.. the TW seemed fun xD good job vim.

well i have reason for my blur on skill bar , thx labs  ^-^

Offline Chire

sad girl you are sad the other 1 pt of us rape 2 partys of your guild in sirry wine camp :) love an peace :)

LOL 2 pts of ours? lol............. there was ONE party. Ironic how this comes from a "glass" psy. Downers, Downers everywhere. Weird also how OC member NEVER dared to attack me 1 on 1. EVER. They only stand there and chill. I think its Nuff said ;)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: