Epic Perfect World

Nirvana Feedback

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Nirvana is a instance for a squad, yes having it soloable is a good thing when you cant find a squad, but too many people can solo! (level 140 bm in 130 gear can solo it)
The bosses need toughening, even if its just thier damage increased by 20%!
Except for the heavens quakeing...NOTHINGNESS boss, he wipes enough people to be a challenge :)

EDIT: Removed the stuff about Netherqueen because I was supposed to be 1 hit by it.
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012, 10:48 am by Nexbra

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i dont find that queen so hard ;) i solo her and kill her before she sends out the npc where u need to move to not get 1shot. as matter of fact that queen is my favourite boss lol even on pwi it was.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Wrong queen? the mob spawning one is Demonic Soverign :P

Offline Epica

• Old Player
dont u mean the 6th room ? where u can get phornix, fire boss or queen?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Yea but the one that spawns the mobs that if you dont kill it 1 hits you is the Demonic Soverign

Offline Epica

• Old Player
so u mean the 3rd boss, the one that u need kill the foxes ?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
no the 4th one
demonic soverign, he is the one that spawns the little mobs, im talking about queen, i dont know i usually afk on the bosses and just flick back for the sealing (unless its the aoe boss or ancestor). its just troll mentioned in on WC and so did afew others and when i got her she killed me each time, i didnt pay that much attention though it was like 12pm :P
so its just from 1 fight at night, but others complained too

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i solo every single boss in NV, even the queen i told u, which is the actual boss knows as "queen" in NV but the one u mention isnt hard at all...maybe u guys r doing something wrong? or.....u guys dont have enough damage for it to kill fast ? (which i doubt lol) other than that i dont see any problem with that boss :/ sry maybe others can post SS's or videos about it?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I dont know only gotten her once, every other boss I get but first time seeing her! Maybe she has a trick I dont know about? xD People were saying her aoe hit too high and infinate range, and ever since vana was made 50% easier i can afk solo the bosses so i do that.
Other than the aoe guy, if i lag on him for half a second i die :D
So yea, i just think it should be harder so people squad :P

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i think know which one u mean but if u find her again take an SS and post it here, im curious haha

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
or.... ECATOMB!!! :P
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012, 09:51 am by Nexbra

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
OHHHHHH just got told on pwi by some friends that you have to hide near the M.O.M

Offline Epica

• Old Player
yea thats 6th room. after 40secs she will spawn an NPC with a red aura around, u need to step in that red aura (ircle) to not get 1shot. then u need to kill a fox that will spawn. then hit queen again and do it all over again lol but like i said, i can solo her *acts pro*  hahahahaa jk

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nirvana is too easy...