Epic Perfect World

New :)

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I am new to Perfect World too, give me free items or you can just mail them, ty.

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
I am new to Perfect World too, give me free items or you can just mail them, ty.
Lies!!!

LaceyPip

Lies!!!

I also want free items please , you can mail it to me, or ill wait on the corner of Mid Arch and West Arch     :tiger-3: :tiger-40:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i want free items too  :sad:

Offline Nevie

• (° ͜ʖ ͡°) (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OMG
A new player! I'm feeling compelled to give you free items and soft drinks... :tiger-31:

vlntbty

Welcome. Best thing to do is read the Starter Guide. It helped me a LOT when I first started here. :)

Offline Mac

• There Are No Excuse(s) For Failure. . .
Thanks xD I will be sure to give you a PM

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Harvenger

• *Muffled voice* I swear it's not what you think
Hello :).  I decided to give EPW a go since I have nothing better to do.  It looks nice and amazingly fun to play and be apart of and I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers/tips on how to play.  If so that would be so awesome.  Until then see you IG

Welcome Triggers! were glad to have you in this amazing PW community, that happens to be of epic porportions hehe, have fun and feel free to PM me if needed, my forum name and character name are one and the same.