Epic Perfect World

New :)

Offline Mac

• There Are No Excuse(s) For Failure. . .
Hello :).  I decided to give EPW a go since I have nothing better to do.  It looks nice and amazingly fun to play and be apart of and I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers/tips on how to play.  If so that would be so awesome.  Until then see you IG

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to Epw, feel free to pm me, I'll be glad to help if needed =P
Other than that, have fun in game ^^

And as a starter after you get 110 with skills and a genie, Pv is a nice way of lvling up c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Welcome to EpicPW  :-\

i copycat Lolly...
if u need any help just pm me  :rolleyes:

Offline Mac

I will :) i'll try not to be the biggest noob lol and thanks

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau

Offline Mac

Offline Nevie

• (° ͜ʖ ͡°) (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Welcome to Epw!
If you are new to the "whole Pwi system" It can be a little bit confusing at first, but don't give up cause you don't understand anything. I mean the fun part Is to learn about the game and what It contains~ tihihi

and same as the other up there Pm If you need help!  :tiger-4: :tiger-2:
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2013, 08:54 am by EvilTouch

Offline Mac

lol thanks I catch on pretty fast so ill get the hang of it. cant wait to see you all IG xD

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Welcome feel free to pm me if u have questions or need any help, anyways im bored most of the time i`m in-game and il could help u around. :monkey-1:

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Mac

Sure thing will do xD and thanks

Offline Mac

Offline Benji

Welcome to EPW, if you need any help, feel free to pm me.

Offline Craggan

Welcome to EPW.. My first suggestion is from the home page go to the getting started link on he right side. There are a lot of great guides and it explains a bit of the basics of this server.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Welcome to the Game Triggers. Much like I posted in another person thread yesterday, I have recently created a new faction and our goal is to introduce new members to the game and help build them up ready for the fun aspect of PvP as well as PvE. As an active member looking for more active members, I formally invite you amongst our ranks where you can learn not only about the class you choose to play but learn other classes too. Naturally, like most factions, myself and my members will always be on hand to help you out when you need it. this includes helping you farm materials for gears and giving advice when you are unsure. We do not expect anything from you other than you attend game events when you can (Which will benefit you), you are an active player and that you treat others how you would like to be treat. Feel free to PM me in game my game name is: _Barbie_ and we can discuss this further. Alternativly you can drop me a reply here. I am aware that faction life is not for everyone however, so If you decide this is not for you then welcome to the game all the same, I think you will enjoy it here.

Kind Regards,

Barbie the Barbarian