Epic Perfect World

GTFO out my face sage fairy

I usually and most times get advance makeover scrolls just to edit my character a bit more but UNFORTUNATELY because I am a sage the super bright fairy gets in the way and makes an irritating bright light right in my characters face making it harder to edit. Can it be made possible to get rid of the fairy? we can already buy in the the cash store so i don't believe its really a problem to take them out. Its driving me nuts...     
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Offline flapydumbo

Uhhhhh ok... hmmm yeah... Learn to be patient in editing your chars appearance?  Or kindly ask Agatio to reset your chars cultivation so Only You have No fairy, oh and don't do your culti or get third fairy book so you will never have the inconvenience of looking at something that has been in the game since it was created...  You might aswell say delete Genies so we cant see them to...
Uhhhhh ok... hmmm yeah... Learn to be patient in editing your chars appearance?  Or kindly ask Agatio to reset your chars cultivation so you No fairy, oh and don't do your culti or get third fairy book so you will never have the inconvenience of looking at something that has been in the game since it was created...  You might aswell say delete Genies so we cant see them to...

No i don't mean the fairy itself as an  equip I mean the fairy that floats around you once you become a sage. I would prefer it to just be bought. Its just a suggestion 

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Unequip the genie, drag it down to your inventory before you do your makeover.

vlntbty

He means the fairy, not the genie with skills. The cultivation fairy. I don't think GMs will change that though.

Offline flapydumbo

Thats exactly the Fairy I am talking about...it has been in the game since the game was created. If you got issues with it then you got problems you need to work out. Removing the fairy yet keeping Culti status involves deleting certain key files within the game which may or may not corrupt other files... The years I have played PWI I have never seen anyone complain about ohhh this fairy to bright it bothers me... Learn to cope with it if you cant then yeah, you might wanna do some sprititual thinking. :-X
Thats exactly the Fairy I am talking about...it has been in the game since the game was created. If you got issues with it then you got problems you need to work out. Removing the fairy yet keeping Culti status involves deleting certain key files within the game which may or may not corrupt other files... The years I have played PWI I have never seen anyone complain about ohhh this fairy to bright it bothers me... Learn to cope with it if you cant then yeah, you might wanna do some sprititual thinking. :-X

Can you just stop? im not the least bit rude to you and your acting like a complete duche bag then again theirs always one dumb ass ready to start problems. Or your probably the idiot from yesterday.

Offline flapydumbo

If I sound offensive or rude then that is your interpretation however I am simply stating a fact about the Culti Fairy's. Why remove something from the game that has been in the game for so many years because One person has issues with it while editing their characters appearances. You are the one asking for the deletion of it all so You can be happy.  If everyone got their way with every little thing they want then what would this game be??? what would the world be???
If I sound offensive or rude then that is your interpretation however I am simply stating a fact about the Culti Fairy's. Why remove something from the game that has been in the game for so many years because One person has issues with it while editing their characters appearances. You are the one asking for the deletion of it all so You can be happy.  If everyone got their way with every little thing they want then what would this game be??? what would the world be???

I agree but this is why this is just a suggestion. If you do not like it then that is fine.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Enough now.
How about you just create a new char, modify it, save the .ini and then load it?
No 'annoying' fairy at all. To make items that removes it and the buy again ... probably not possible. Just imagine all the spells you will have to rebuy IF it works.
Enough now.
How about you just create a new char, modify it, save the .ini and then load it?
No 'annoying' fairy at all. To make items that removes it and the buy again ... probably not possible. Just imagine all the spells you will have to rebuy IF it works.

I see..thank you

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
The fairy is your genie. Just unequip then genie. Jeeze.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
No -.-
He/She ( no Idea ) talks about the Cultivation FAIRY. Not GENIE. I'll just close this thread now.