Epic Perfect World

Attacking Pets for All?

I was just thinking today after running into a few venomancers, " Why cant everyone have an attacking pet?" Their are, after all pets everyone can buy which have their own health + mana bar. Some pets are such as the Dalmatian, Demon + Sage tiger etc. It would over all make the game even more interesting, can this be attempted by any chance?
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Offline Kazureblue

I think this is an interesting idea but it would defeat the purpose of venomancers as they have always been classified as the pet user class. If everyone could use them, why would we have venos? x.x
I think this is an interesting idea but it would defeat the purpose of venomancers as they have always been classified as the pet user class. If everyone could use them, why would we have venos? x.x

True but then again venos have their very own unique skill set ment for pets. I was thinking of pets that can level up and attack in general only. Then again if it were to be release wouldn't it be fair? in pvp venos always have the upper hand with their attacking pets.

Offline Kazureblue

That's true. if it's just basic attacking without any set skills that might be nice. I do know that mystics have pets as well, sort of, and that seekers have the angels of justice skill that allows them a summon for a few minutes. But other than that, I can see your point. I think it'd be pretty cute to see one of those tiger cubs attacking someone. x.x
That's true. if it's just basic attacking without any set skills that might be nice. I do know that mystics have pets as well, sort of, and that seekers have the angels of justice skill that allows them a summon for a few minutes. But other than that, I can see your point. I think it'd be pretty cute to see one of those tiger cubs attacking someone. x.x

Lol well i know if everyone had attacking pet people would be a bit more..excited to play, i know i would.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
This topic not interesting its stupid im not going to explain why its stupid but it won award

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo
This topic not interesting its stupid im not going to explain why its stupid but it won award

First of all if your going to call a topic "stupid" you should check your grammar because it is likewise idiotic. Second this is a suggestion page, if you don't like it press the small red X on the top right of your computer and gtfo this part of the forums thank you.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
And what happens once that pet dies ? I mean hell how would you heal it (ask Veno to do it for you)? Idea itself is pretty weird tbh and I do not think will ever be there.

Offline Derrius

Nope, your not welcome, and make me, anywho it is stupid you askin for attk pet that only fits veno(mystics&seekers) we trying to make the server the best not moronically get it ?

Nope, your not welcome, and make me, anywho it is stupid you for attk pet that only fits veno(mystics&seekers) we trying to make the server the best not moronically get it ?

Honestly im not going to bother fighting with you on a forum website, seriously, and did you really said make me? what are you in second grade, grow up.

And what happens once that pet dies ? I mean hell how would you heal it (ask Veno to do it for you)? Idea itself is pretty weird tbh and I do not think will ever be there.

Well their could be different ways to heal a pet. One could be pet potions/food. I don't know I am just making a simple suggestion.

Offline Derrius

Hmmm usually the ones who tell someone to grow up are the ones that need to grow up lol yes plz stop I can go alday and night but I dnt get it why you mad you made a topic I threw my opinion you cnt get mad something you shoulda expected especially this topic but whatever

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Nope, your not welcome, and make me, anywho it is stupid you askin for attk pet that only fits veno(mystics&seekers) we trying to make the server the best not moronically get it ?

If u dont have something usefull to say just stfu, and as far as i remember there was pets for all class on fpw so i think its possible but i think it will *** up te game more than it already is.  :smiley:
Hmmm usually the ones who tell someone to grow up are the ones that need to grow up lol yes plz stop I can go alday and night but I dnt get it why you mad you made a topic I threw my opinion you cnt get mad something you shoulda expected especially this topic but whatever

Im not the least bit mad and no im fully grown, you are not however because you simply want to throw around an idiotic quote to start a fight. Once again grow up and if you don't like future suggestions please don't bother commenting.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2013, 05:56 am by E0nW0lf

If u dont have something usefull to say just stfu, and as far as i remember there was pets for all class on fpw so i think its possible but i think it will *** up te game more than it already is.  :smiley:

It would be enjoyable if it was possible though  :P