Epic Perfect World

War vs DanGeRouS TW

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It wasn't really a breath-taking TW but it was my first one on this server so I recorded it anyway.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

dorothyerika

Needs music and sped up,ty <3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Cata Barb 2k13  :normal-42:

speed up the video next time, the lag will be less noticeable, and ummmm i don't even know where to begin to comment on your gameplay as a catabarb x.x soo nvm.. :/

keep up the good work  :normal-42: :normal-43:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Needs music and sped up,ty <3

About music, I don't want any strikes on my YouTube account for copyright infringement. Playing some music over it shouldn't be that difficult.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

speed up the video next time, the lag will be less noticeable, and ummmm i don't even know where to begin to comment on your gameplay as a catabarb x.x soo nvm.. :/

I know, I'm a failbarb. Just lay any constrictive critique on me in terms of how I bombed the entire TW, I need it.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I know, I'm a failbarb. Just lay any constrictive critique on me in terms of how I bombed the entire TW, I need it.

naa, dw abt it, figured it was ur first time, so you didn't do anything unexpected as a first timer..

you can try watching me play as a cata barb.. i'm new to cata barbing myself, but still quite decent i believe :S anyways.. watch those video's might be somewhat useful to use as guidance.  Check out my ytube channel o.o is all i can say :S
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
naa, dw abt it, figured it was ur first time, so you didn't do anything unexpected as a first timer..

you can try watching me play as a cata barb.. i'm new to cata barbing myself, but still quite decent i believe :S anyways.. watch those video's might be somewhat useful to use as guidance.  Check out my ytube channel o.o is all i can say :S

I checked out your channel. ^^ You really know how to play a Psy, I subbed. :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i just wanna remind everyone that we have our Training Grounds ;)
its a clone map of the TW.

im looking for the link to the info about it...dont remember if we did one or not though :/

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
http://epicpw.com/announcements/territory-war-trainning-grounds-!/

Thank you for the link. :3 This will come in handy considering we will probably have a TW next week too. ^^

Offline Hec

Seems its urs 1st time playing as Cata Barb...before u attack cristal urs Catapult will first go after turrents unless u stay on "sweetspot" and u was far away from it...also urs attacking cristal with urs GOF weapon is meanigless since Cata is one who doing demage...basicly u just losing HP whitout reason by hitting it...
I Dont trying to offend or anything...just some hint's...u can also check youtube to see how its suposed to be with that Catapult pullers u will see alot good tricks
Video just a speed up and was fine...

Offline Chire

You think her lag is bad? XD You obviously never lagged then xD Wish I could show you mine xD

And LMAO @ CoyoteStark: Sure bro let me leave this tw to help you open TT"    I can't stop laughing!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline EastCoast

as a cata kitty u should get solid shield and not try to hit stuff specialy their spawn point go watch labs vid's u will see ;) gratz on the wining jaja

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for all the tips everyone. ^^ They will help me be a better cata puller.