Epic Perfect World

Gank - no fun

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Wow, pk on this server is SO MUCH FUN when whole faction comes just to kill one lowbie, gz, and thanks to GMs who dont do anything, I wonder what you gonna say when people will start leaving server because of it? You dont care because u're GMs so u dont pk from player's position, but well, u'll see and change ur way of thinking when server will die, because many people are tired of this, believe me.

Waiting for all gankers to laugh and hate
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Wow, pk on this server is SO MUCH FUN when whole faction comes just to kill one lowbie, gz, and thanks to GMs who dont care, I wonder what you gonna say when people will start leaving server because of it? You dont care because u're GMs so u dont pk from player's position, but well, u'll see and change ur stupid way of thinking when server will die, because many people are tired of this shit, believe me.

Here's a thought... Go blue named. OMG you can do that!? Server isn't gonna die because you say so. Ganking happens. Deal with it. This server IS PvE for a reason. You DO have the option of being in pk mode or pve. You basically made a useless thread because you got pk'd. Not to mention you TRIED to insult the GMs, lolol.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Vookie

1. I didnt try to insult anyone, especially not GMs
2. Sadly I play just 2 months and I already know some players who left because of it
3. Go blue named and do what? What you wanna do at 150lvl instead of pking? There's no other thing to do, 'deal with it'

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I mostly stay in "blue" name to aviod this.
If you happen to go white name you can expect to be ganked like flys on shyt.  I have to laugh when you see a low level player 120-140 who mistakedly goes white and is doing culti or just watching and 10+ 150's haul butt and gank them. Makes me wonder is one rank 8, level 150, not enough to kill little ole me?
 :rolleyes:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Wow, pk on this server is SO MUCH FUN when whole faction comes just to kill one lowbie, gz, and thanks to GMs who dont care, I wonder what you gonna say when people will start leaving server because of it? You dont care because u're GMs so u dont pk from player's position, but well, u'll see and change ur way of thinking when server will die, because many people are tired of this, believe me.

There is gank on every single server. Even PWI. If you don't wanna get ganked be more aware of your surroundings. If you see a large group coming at you, leave or go blue name. If people left because of gank they would be super shocked when they go to any other server and same thing happens. Unless the server is dead and there is no pk as it is. And we all were normal players before being a GM. We've all been ganked before. Everyone has. So I'm sorry you must have recently been ganked and it got you upset to the point where you needed to post something. :/

Offline Synamon

Dude you just sat here and QQ'd about the GMs not giving two shits that you got pk'd... "150lvl instead of pking?" You just said it right there. So if you're in pk mode why are you gonna sit here and complain about getting ganked?

Offline Vookie

Dude you just sat here and QQ'd about the GMs not giving two shits that you got pk'd... "150lvl instead of pking?" You just said it right there. So if you're in pk mode why are you gonna sit here and complain about getting ganked?

Because like I said its not fun, I know it is for you because u're from Sync and u feel pro after killing random player in 50vs 3, but for others, its not fun

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I write a lot about this. People do not understand that a fair pvp is simply more fun. Someone today wrote about Vendetta server dying out because of selfish, arrogant factions that never allow any fun in pvp like...Sync. They actually came from Vendetta and they aree one reason for Vendetta being dead now.
GMs can make a rule for each faction, which says that every faction needs to have at least 3 enemy factions and 1 allied faction. That could help to shift people`s mentality more into fighting enemies and not random people.
Each enemy- allied faction needs to have 100+ people. Another option would be reducing capacity of each faction`s to 100 players .
Dear GMs, please consider my suggestions, they are meant to improve and help.

Offline Synamon

Because like I said its not fun, I know it is for you because u're from Sync and u feel pro after killing random player in 50vs 3, but for others, its not fun

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I might be married to someone in Sync but honey I'm in NoHomo. I get ganked daily. Thanks for the assumption though. Gave me a good laugh.

Offline Vookie

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I might be married to someone in Sync but honey I'm in NoHomo. I get ganked daily. Thanks for the assumption though. Gave me a good laugh.

Ok so u like ganking and getting ganked, got it, but other players would like to improve their skills u know?

I write a lot about this. People do not understand that a fair pvp is simply more fun. Someone today wrote about Vendetta server dying out because of selfish, arrogant factions that never allow any fun in pvp like...Sync. They actually came from Vendetta and they aree one reason for Vendetta being dead now.
GMs can make a rule for each faction, which says that every faction needs to have at least 3 enemy factions and 1 allied faction. That could help to shift people`s mentality more into fighting enemies and not random people.
Each enemy- allied faction needs to have 100+ people. Another option would be reducing capacity of each faction`s to 100 players .

^THIS, GMs please think about it, maybe not do it exactly like littlelupe said but this is quite good idea

Offline Synamon

Yes please tell me how I can "gank" with a HA cleric or kill anyone for that matter..... My cleric is the one I mainly use in mass pk. Last time I checked, as a cleric... I normally have anywhere from 3-5 people on me at once.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-43: Why is this useless thread not closed yet

Offline Synamon

:normal-43: Why is this useless thread not closed yet

+1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Great way how to piss people off. I won't be even pointing out flaws of this idea.