Epic Perfect World

Fashion, Mounts, Flyers and maybe a little Randomness

Offline bleyed

I don't know much about who you would talk to about implementing any of these, but I had a couple thoughts.  Hopefully I'm not the only one thinking about this...   :-\ ;) :P

Is there a way to add a 'random' button to the fashion rotation piece?  The timed rotation part is nice, but having to start over at the beginning every time, re-organizing to suit your mood, or manually selecting a 'random' fashion seems, I dunno...  Also, along the re-organizing piece, would there be a way to select/deselect sets in the rotation to use?  Just a time-saver thought for those who are into that kind of thing...

I don't know if any of the lady players (or players of lady toons) agree, but is there a way to have the lady toons sit side-saddle on their own mounts when in skirt/dress fashion?  If they are embraced by a true-formed barb, they automatically sit that way, so I was curious of there was a way to modify their position on regular mounts.

I'm curious as to why the Earthguards were set up to use human and untamed flyers, rather than elf/tb wings.  Given that they fly in a laying position as compared to the standing position, to me it makes more sense that they use wing-type flyers.

Other than these, no concerns.  Great server and lots of fun folks.  :normal-25: :monkey-42:
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline Carlla

• <3 AlfaTiger
I agree this, Just becouse i'm a Mystic and the only fly usable is Skyte , Sometimes , in pk -mass pk r unconfortable , and too big .. I wish Eg's can use Thouse New Flyes As the other Classes.
  :rolleyes:

Queeni-Veno~Demon
VeVy - Cleric ~ Sage
Carlla - 150 Pshy~Sage
Arcy - 150 Arcer~Demon

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are working on new flyers for the other classes.
about changing the flyers for each characters we can look into it ;)

about the fashion im not sure what you mean :/ there's already na option that allows you to switch the fasion with any interval time you want.
can you perhaps explain it better ?
or wait for a female GM to answer xD amybe they know what you mean  >:D

about the female sitting, i think its impossible :/
but don't female sit sideways when embraced ?

thx for suggestions

LaceyPip

Its refreshing to see so many new creative thoughts ....good suggestions!  I like the one of ladies/girls sitting side saddle on their mounts, that will be so cool to see if possible to implement

:tiger-23:

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
I wish Earthguards could fly with wings.i agree with Carlla,in mass pk those mounts r a mess.If eg can use human/untamed flyes u can at least make them fly normally.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Concerning Earthguards with wings.. it should be doable. The animation isn't far if at all off from the ones TBs and Elves use when flying. '-'

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the flyers i can discuss with Agatio, np with that.
but the female sitting im not if its possible :/
and the fashion i dont understand it lol

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
I think she mean the fash auto-changing available from wardrobe

Offline bleyed

the flyers i can discuss with Agatio, np with that.
but the female sitting im not if its possible :/
and the fashion i dont understand it lol

That would be great with the flyers.  It just seemed a little strange to me to have characters floating above the flying swords and other flyers instead of standing, but unable to use elf/tb wings which would look more natural on them, in my opinion.  :smiley:

I think the mount seating might have to talk with PWI creators, if Agatio is unable to find a solution, as it may be something within the primary programming.  But maybe I'm wrong, you guys are a lot better at this than I am, and Agatio might find it to be a simple fix.   :normal-42:

By the fashion random rotation, I mean that right now the rotation is 1, 2, 3... etc., and if you stop and restart, it starts over with 1, 2, 3.  I was wondering if there was a way to select 'random' like on a cd/mp3 player where it rotates them as 4, 17, 3, 25... or whatever order it decides.  I don't know how difficult it would be to add this, since there are so many options for the amount of wardrobe available, though it could be as simple as 'if wardrobe capacity equals #, then range 1-#'.  I never got into programming too much, so this coding type may not even work these days.  ;)

The 'select/deselect' buttons were kind of an afterthought while I was making the original post, but I was thinking something like the number hot-keys for skills, where the unobtrusive little toggle lights when selected.

I think she mean the fash auto-changing available from wardrobe

Side note - 'he'.  No worries or hard feelings, though.  :smiley:  I understand the thought, since the majority of the post was female toon-based.  :normal-48: :normal-47:
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2013, 04:17 pm by bleyed
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline Kazureblue

I believe Agatio had mentioned something about the flyers not being able to be changed very easily because they sit way below the wings of the tb and elf classes, like they would sit below the kites, but idk if that can be edited now or not. I think if they do manage to make it so that the wings are available to the eg race, that the kites should be able to be used by all races, as the humans and untamed look quite natural with kites as well, I can imagine the elves and tb to not look so bad either once the bugs were worked out. :)

As for the random button on the fashion, I think that is an amazing idea. Idk if it can be done, but props to the gms if it can be! I've been waiting my whole pw career for something like that XD

The mount riding idea was a great one too. Riding mounts with a dress on looks absolutely ridiculous, but with other fashions its not too bad.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
There is a way to make the ladies sit side ways but forgot how friend of mine told me when he made his own server

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Hei

The thing about fashion(come on, don't be lazy) and sitting wouldn't be easy to change, if not impossible. And with fliers... i remember that on an old 1.3 server you could donate to use any flier on any class, and wings on untamed or untamed fliers on elves were buggy and you couldn't see what the enemy was doing, which gave unfair advantage. So earthguard might be the same.

Offline Johnny

• Only God can judge me.