Epic Perfect World

LF Wiz teacher :o

Offline WorldBosh

^Title says it all.

To give you all a decent understand of where I'm at skill-wise, I know all the basic damage combos, all the basic lock combos, but I have a hard time against certain people/classes (certain people just roll the unholy *** outta me).

IGN BomberMan

LaceyPip

EvilTouch is a  good wizzie  ;)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
which classes u have problems to deal with ?
Mystics are the biggest problema for me since i quit playing PWI when they showed up...also in here i played only when we didn't have them...so i manage to test from time to time vs EG's but it should be the same basic hidden criteria  :-\

i dunno if you knowabout your elemental skills that hit diferente classes ?
i mean some of your elemental skills will hit harder a certain class instead of others.

lets not Forget u need to focus and pay attention to ur oponente so u can easily counter him

i dont like hitting my keys with an hammer hopping to kill someone lol
and then if i die i say they hack hahahaha
no i did indeed had great teachers too, i had a lot of friends from every single class that i could train with...thats how boring PWI was lol

Offline WorldBosh

Mainly have issues with sins, psys, and mystics. SOME seekers scare me, but that's only because of the gear difference. Oh and venos too.

Also, and what is this about elemental skills doing more damage to specific classes? Always thought that if they had equal magical defenses that undine debuffed them by the same amount and that the only difference in damage was thanks to the multipliers.

ALLLSOOO, is using elemental weakness (genie skill) viable when going up against people with soul of fire?

Offline EastCoast

Pm ingame EastCoast if u need advice .

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
theres some hidden stuff on wizard skills ;)

for example water skills will always hit harder on BM / Barb
around 600 700 more damage (0 debuffs)
i never try skills with debuffs, thats only in the end.

Sins are mainly a 1shot if u know how to survive, easily u can use the Ironguard potion for 12 seconds imune, thats enough time to kill anyone you want.

Seekers yea they hard to get, needs time cuz u gonna need the morai skills for this to happen. train the moral reversion and u should be able to kill a seeker.

Venos r the problema due to them being AA but theres always a way to get them ;) again u need to survive and agaisnt a veno its harder due to the skill that transform u into a pokemon o.O in this case you will need your spark on your genie, ofc they have soul of fire to counter it but...focus and time it correctly, if im not wrong the spark cooldown is shorter than soul of fire...im not sure though i hardly use soul of fire lol

Mystics are a problema cuz of the heals...i never fought one tbh but i will soon ;)

for Psy's just use the same as Vs a Veno...u need to get them with ur elemental reductions, no other way since they have voodoo...

Ofc combos and a lot time u eventually kill them just by releasing skills and combos etc
but i like 1shot combos or 2 soometimes :D

more info about the skill for each class...hmm i dunno if i should be saying this lol all the wiz's i meet they dont know abot this ;x i suppose they don't bthe to test such things lol
i can tell u for exemple about the aoe skills, then u take ur conclusions lol and whoever reads this aswell ofc

Tempest - hits AA very hard due to the phys dmg on it
Water Dragon - hits HA hard, for exemple on BM's it hurts al lot
Mountain Siege - hits LA hard, but this skill is mainly used for the aoe stun...for me it hits a lot of dmg on Sin's. i hit easily a Sin around 19~20k crits (no debuffs, main dmg)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
theres some hidden stuff on wizard skills ;)

for example water skills will always hit harder on BM / Barb
around 600 700 more damage (0 debuffs)
i never try skills with debuffs, thats only in the end.

Sins are mainly a 1shot if u know how to survive, easily u can use the Ironguard potion for 12 seconds imune, thats enough time to kill anyone you want.

Seekers yea they hard to get, needs time cuz u gonna need the morai skills for this to happen. train the moral reversion and u should be able to kill a seeker.

Venos r the problema due to them being AA but theres always a way to get them ;) again u need to survive and agaisnt a veno its harder due to the skill that transform u into a pokemon o.O in this case you will need your spark on your genie, ofc they have soul of fire to counter it but...focus and time it correctly, if im not wrong the spark cooldown is shorter than soul of fire...im not sure though i hardly use soul of fire lol

Mystics are a problema cuz of the heals...i never fought one tbh but i will soon ;)

for Psy's just use the same as Vs a Veno...u need to get them with ur elemental reductions, no other way since they have voodoo...

Ofc combos and a lot time u eventually kill them just by releasing skills and combos etc
but i like 1shot combos or 2 soometimes :D

more info about the skill for each class...hmm i dunno if i should be saying this lol all the wiz's i meet they dont know abot this ;x i suppose they don't bthe to test such things lol
i can tell u for exemple about the aoe skills, then u take ur conclusions lol and whoever reads this aswell ofc

Tempest - hits AA very hard due to the phys dmg on it
Water Dragon - hits HA hard, for exemple on BM's it hurts al lot
Mountain Siege - hits LA hard, but this skill is mainly used for the aoe stun...for me it hits a lot of dmg on Sin's. i hit easily a Sin around 19~20k crits (no debuffs, main dmg)

I'm a mystic. Come 1v1. :tiger-47:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
if i have to train on any class i'll do it among GM's ;)

if i go train with normal players i can alrdy expect:

mockery
show off
weird comments such as "i killed a GM" "I'm a GOD"

thigns that i really dont need ;)
but thx for the suggestion  :-\

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Don't be silly. I'll floor you with your GM gear on. ;D