Epic Perfect World

LF sin teacher

Hellow. Since i'm fail sin,i'm looking for good teacher to teach me how to use sin in pvp. :)

cevans1290

Well, you would need bp (bloodpaint) on during pvp, and sometimes using wolf emblem (sage wolf emblem lasts 30 mins, good for pvp if you're sage)..Tidal Proftection as well, to be able to dodge status effects'.
Omfg. I'm not a begginer,guy. I think you didn't get that ;x

cevans1290

Omfg. I'm not a begginer,guy. I think you didn't get that ;x
rib stike, headhunt and all those moves then xD and genie helps too
Yh. I mean a teacher who will practice with me in game :] Not on forum.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
rib stike, headhunt and all those moves then xD and genie helps too

You don't say :normal-43:

anyways.. on topic,... @ pluence, try watching vids of other sins (like zFlashx, AuRaGeN/Traps; they have a few videos posted on this forum you can search for)  and try to learn combos from the vids .. that should help guide you a bit, other than that, it depends on your own play style and gear/culti and what not ... (demon/sage, aps/dph etc. etc.. )...

or just keep 1v1-ing ppl, and learn from ur mistakes and make yourself better on your own.

i don't know much abt sin's in PvP, i only use mine to farm with .. but this is what i would do atleast if i wanted some guidance in PvP-ing with sin o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Easy as saying hi, Get full APS > Dragon Gear > Stun/Silent/etc the Enemy > Kill Enemy > Become Pro Sin!  :tiger-2:

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Almost forget, use that sin buff too ... :)

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)
Even 5.0 aps wont't help me to kill sage sin. Im not dat fail i know skills and buffs, another thing how to use them right.
You don't say :normal-43:

anyways.. on topic,... @ pluence, try watching vids of other sins (like zFlashx, AuRaGeN/Traps; they have a few videos posted on this forum you can search for)  and try to learn combos from the vids .. that should help guide you a bit, other than that, it depends on your own play style and gear/culti and what not ... (demon/sage, aps/dph etc. etc.. )...

or just keep 1v1-ing ppl, and learn from ur mistakes and make yourself better on your own.

i don't know much abt sin's in PvP, i only use mine to farm with .. but this is what i would do atleast if i wanted some guidance in PvP-ing with sin o.o

I'm doing it already. Thanks anyways c:

Hei

Do what those so called "best assassins" Gakkido and zFlashx do: get some buffs, tidal, deaden, come out from stealth with 3rd spark, use absolute domain followed by ironguard powder pill, spam normal attack untill target dies and return to stealth. Best sins 2k13 hands down. I wish i could be as pro and smart as they are T-T
Ironguard? Stealth? I think that's called rape,not pvp lol.

AuRaGeN

Will trade lessons for Ec :smiley:

Edit: I just uploaded this

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Do what those so called "best assassins" Gakkido and zFlashx do: get some buffs, tidal, deaden, come out from stealth with 3rd spark, use absolute domain followed by ironguard powder pill, spam normal attack untill target dies and return to stealth. Best sins 2k13 hands down. I wish i could be as pro and smart as they are T-T

Your comment lost all it's value the moment you put Gakido's name up next to zFlashx...  :normal-19:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf