Epic Perfect World

Removing magers from PV

Offline Consist

• Old Player
That's exactly with EPW...Everyone is the same. Btw, Parties in PV cut the exp in half by the number of people in the party.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm sure a lot of people duo it on pwi if they can't solo. The lower levels also do it in groups of 4-5.

Offline Craggan

That's exactly with EPW...Everyone is the same. Btw, Parties in PV cut the exp in half by the number of people in the party.

Hate to tell you but this server has bonus xp for party of 4 or more.  So that being said to find another server and quit being a dumbass. If you can't deal with having to work a little bit to get to 150 and then go pk then go cry somewhere else.

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
Hate to tell you but this server has bonus xp for party of 4 or more.  So that being said to find another server and quit being a dumbass. If you can't deal with having to work a little bit to get to 150 and then go pk then go cry somewhere else.
^
 this! quit being lazy and whining cuz it anit handed to u on a silver platter , if u dont like it go to another private server we dont need u here so bye lazy person who whines  :rolleyes:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I'm sure a lot of people duo it on pwi if they can't solo. The lower levels also do it in groups of 4-5.

I'm not talking about PWI, In EPW, Exp is divided by the number of people in the party.

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Sir, Do you see tears falling down my face? No. You're wrong about that. And does it really have bonus exp for 4 or more?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I read this thread, the OP whines and complains when someone doesn't agree with them; quite childish.

Anywho, I'm fine with the mages in PV, it makes it fun.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I would be willing to deal with MORE mages in pv just to make this moron cry more... ijs

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I would be willing to deal with MORE mages in pv just to make this moron cry more... ijs

Agreed. :3

+1 to you.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Like I said before, Do you see tears falling down my face?

Btw, such a great community. All you see is randos trying to start shit while I'm just asking for everyone's opinion.

#Rando

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Anywho, I'm fine with the mages in PV, it makes it fun.

When did PV became fun?try ask everyone! lvling is not fun its boring, we just do lvling because we need too so we have fun in the future for pk.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
OMG ! He is still going on about this?  lmao

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Pick em off (they don't aggro nothing).
Walk around em (if you're far enough away from em, they don't aggro)
If you get stunned, use shit to get it off you.

If you can't do those simple things, go uninstall. Kthx.

BTW, someone else suggested this, and I think it got even a GM response saying hell ***ing no.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Like I said before, Do you see tears falling down my face?

Btw, such a great community. All you see is randos trying to start shit while I'm just asking for everyone's opinion.

#Rando
Nobody tried to start shit with you man, you got all rude because people don't agree with you. Don't like the community? Leave... we don't need any more arrogant pricks like you who rudely respond to people who disagree with your suggestion. News flash buddy PEOPLE WONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!! I hope you learn how to deal with this or you are going to have a very rough road ahead of you.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
A GM didn't say hell ***ing no, some rando bitched about PV going to become to easy if the mages we're removed.

Some classes like an archer for example, can pick them off. But, the amount of aoes it has, it has to keep running, wait for cooldown, aoe again.