Epic Perfect World

Faction Bank!

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Hey everyone, i have heared a lot of ppl talking about Faction Bank but to be honest i have never meet something like this in any games i played and i have no ideea how it realy works, all i know is that i should make some alt account and deposit there stuff and things. But im still confused about it.

So could you please give me some concret info about how this Faction Bank should work, what should be the rules and who get acces to it? :normal-4:

Thanks you,

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Benji

Make alt,inv him to fac. Whenever anyone needs anything from bank or wants to donate to fac. Log alt,normal trade. And thats all.

EDIT: Basicly a normal char that will hold all the stuff from the fac in one place.

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Make alt,inv him to fac. Whenever anyone needs anything from bank or wants to donate to fac. Log alt,normal trade. And thats all.

EDIT: Basicly a normal char that will hold all the stuff from the fac in one place.

Thanks for reply, do you think i should make some requests or something? Becouse i also dont want to give items to anyone who just joned and then they leave!

~TheLegend

Offline Benji

Thanks for reply, do you think i should make some requests or something? Becouse i also dont want to give items to anyone who just joned and then they leave!

~TheLegend

If you have a base,use merit as a required thing. Lets say,to borrow something from the bank,you must have 4000 merit. Activity in TW/PK/Events. Things like that.

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
If you have a base,use merit as a required thing. Lets say,to borrow something from the bank,you must have 4000 merit. Activity in TW/PK/Events. Things like that.

Yes i have v4 base, thanks a lot thats how il gona do it!  :normal-50:

~TheLegend

Offline Benji

Yes i have v4 base, thanks a lot thats how il gona do it!  :normal-50:

~TheLegend

Np. And gl with your fac.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
The merit trust is a pretty good idea. D:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
To me, faction bank means the leader makes an alt bank for the entire members of the faction to donate and give. For example, a member in a faction is asking for an item (i.e 1 Warsong Crystal), the leader checks the alt bank to see if it has the item. You may limit each of the members 1 item each day or months depending on the leader and officers. Members may even donate items they don't need or when they have extras laying around in their bank.

Good luck