Bump and thanks

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Here’s a few tips that should be obvious:

Before accepting any Collection Quests in your Homestead, make sure you can craft it in your Workshop or Wonder Market.

Do all delivery quests. This is where you can get new recipes. 

Last Edit: Aug 05, 2018, 08:58 am by Disciple

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
  • Characters: Jessy_
  • Faction: HausStark
what if in the chain im now in fararo but i tped to mainmap. how to go back in the quest for feraro?

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
Visit my homestead :)

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
what if in the chain im now in fararo but i tped to mainmap. how to go back in the quest for feraro?
teleport to Cave of Sadistic Glee using any Illusion Stone

Offline 𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓲

• ➵💙🎧🎮♛💕💜
  • 💛ʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ💛
  • Characters: ᴛᴇғ sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ
  • Faction: 7Deadly罪
Thankies! I was so confused
.ωḁηḍḁ ⓗⓐⓣⓔⓢ ẙọụ.

✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓉𝒶2  ✦ 𝑅𝒪𝒮 ✦ 𝒫𝒰𝐵𝒢 ✦ 𝒢𝒜2 ✦ 𝐸𝒫𝒲 ✦
𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2𝓴12:𝓔𝓟: ᴋᴇɪғᴀᴢʟɪ ᴛᴇғ
𝓓𝓑: sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ   𝓢𝓫: ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇ
𝓦𝓲𝔃: ɪᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ  𝓟𝓼𝔂: ʙᴀɪᴢᴇ
🔪𝒢𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝓎 #1 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎, 𝑔𝓉𝒻𝑜.🔪
ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴏᴄ sɪɴᴄᴇ 𝟸ᴋ𝟷𝟹

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,
Now I have a different question. lol My female archer got the Homestead quest at 149. She's got 200k rep; Celestial Demon;; Mirage Sky 10; her culti quest is for Specter's Spirit. First Reawakening. My male archer hasn't gotten the Homestead quest. He's 149, 200k rep; Celestial Sage; Shifting Sky 10; & his current culti quest is for Specter's Light. He also has First Reawakening. Why does she have it; & not him? What am I missing? lol Thanks
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline SPERMDONOR

• TAKE CASH, GRASS, OR ASS
  • LMFAO EASY DONKEY SPERM
  • Characters: LMFAOO 5-0
  • Faction: LMFAO EASY 1v80
Hi,
Now I have a different question. lol My female archer got the Homestead quest at 149. She's got 200k rep; Celestial Demon;; Mirage Sky 10; her culti quest is for Specter's Spirit. First Reawakening. My male archer hasn't gotten the Homestead quest. He's 149, 200k rep; Celestial Sage; Shifting Sky 10; & his current culti quest is for Specter's Light. He also has First Reawakening. Why does she have it; & not him? What am I missing? lol Thanks
Gender inequality 
LMFAO BEAT EVERYONE 5-0 IN 1V1 LMFAOOO ONLY WAY I LOSE IS IF VOLCANIC TORNADO STORM HITS MY ROUTER AND I STILL WIN 5-0 LMFAO NO CHALLENGE

LMFAO 1 SHOT EVERY SPERM ON THIS SERVER

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Thank You Mana for the amazing Homestead Guide!!! I shouldn’t be confused anymore lmao.

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Gm canu add to build system
Gallows to kill latinos brainless
Public house 
Kfc
Pet garage
Cinema to more e date

Also good idea is something.like homestead to guilds where faction leaders can build afk zone to.faction hmm chill.zone should be ok more sims more pve

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hi,
That is rather odd odd. He should have the quest. Once u logged the Male archer, do u recall any pop ups at all?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Hi,
it's bugged for sure, I have one that doesn't have the reawaken 1 and got the quest 

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
  • Characters: Jessy_
  • Faction: HausStark
i dont get it.. the farming? how to get those mats for fix stats?