Epic Perfect World

Share your tips!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Share tips you have. Doesn't matter if they relate to PK or PVE just share to help others :p
If there's things you want to know just ask here and see if someone can give you an answer.

Like i wanna know if anyone has tips on being a seeker and beating psys. Soul of silence/Stunning owns me :<

Let's ask away and learn a lil

Offline Benji

How to beat a psy with a seeker.
Make sure you have all of your def gear/buffs on. 1 mag ring wont hurt when you are tanking.
Make sure you have will surge/belif/badge of courage/AD on genie.

Dont hit for nothing,psy will probably stay in white to build chi/stun you. Wait for psy to change to black. BA/Sac/tangaling mire/atk weap/QPQ/gemini slash/arme nier.
There is a high chance that psy will be a 1 hit after gemini tho. If he uses AD,psy will or whatever,just go back to def and wait for another chance.

Offline Chire

Okay here is a tip for all the psys who just started. Phoenix valley lvling- Get chi (You will need it) , buff up first in white voodoo. Start pulling in white voodoo, when you get to the point where you want to kill use > Psy will > Stun > Black voodoo > Aoe's and kill them all.
You maybe ask why Psy Will if you will stun? Well AOE stun knows to fail some time  :tiger-43: So better be safe than sorry later. Anyhow, this is how I lvld pretty fast. BUT before all that, try to marry someone , do marriage quest for 5 days - get the valentine belt with +10% XP + IF you can get the +4% xp tome + esoterica, and enjoy your lvling.

P.S if anyone needs some other class suggestion about how to lvl hit me up here or in game on TierHarribel.  :tiger-48:

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Benji

Okay here is a tip for all the psys who just started. Phoenix valley lvling- Get chi (You will need it) , buff up first in white voodoo. Start pulling in white voodoo, when you get to the point where you want to kill use > Psy will > Stun > Black voodoo > Aoe's and kill them all.
You maybe ask why Psy Will if you will stun? Well AOE stun knows to fail some time  :tiger-43: So better be safe than sorry later. Anyhow, this is how I lvld pretty fast. BUT before all that, try to marry someone , do marriage quest for 5 days - get the valentine belt with +10% XP + IF you can get the +4% xp tome + esoterica, and enjoy your lvling.

P.S if anyone needs some other class suggestion about how to lvl hit me up here or in game on TierHarribel.  :tiger-48:
Nice :) i did encounter few psys that were asking how to PV.
I would just go like this. Pull in white-psy will-aoe-earth vector (stun)-aoe (mobs dead). Gives more safe from dmg time,so you can do bigger pulls. (i have been pulling PV in 3,4 (max) pulls that way)

Offline Chire

Nice :) i did encounter few psys that were asking how to PV.
I would just go like this. Pull in white-psy will-aoe-earth vector (stun)-aoe (mobs dead). Gives more safe from dmg time,so you can do bigger pulls. (i have been pulling PV in 3,4 (max) pulls that way)

Yeah but I go first with Will and EV cuz I lag a lot, so by the time I will hit the 3rd AOE I lag and will runs out so one of those 2 will work for sure - no death :x I play on 496 MB of RAM so its harder for me, so this is mostly for the laggy people (which there is a lot x_x ) but hey! You can always try it out, and see if you like it, if not then well, do how you think its best :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
The easiest way i have found to get coin and ec is by... Selling your body on WC guaranteed to work 100% of the time have fun and enjoy your wealth ;)

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Chire

The easiest way i have found to get coin and ec is by... Selling your body on WC guaranteed to work 100% of the time have fun and enjoy your wealth ;)

Hoe on the loose xD jk jk <3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

This, except if you're really daring, pull with black voodoo> psy will>earth vector>*** shit up.  It's riskier, but I don't die on my psy too often this way.

I tell my faction this tip for world pvp/TW: Never stand in one spot in a clump for too long.  Lest a barrage happy archer or a BIDS happy wizzie eat you for lunch.

(Then I give an example with barrage, but that's just me being mean :P)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

LaceyPip

Please may I ask, on behalf of me real life hubby .............. he is playing a barb.  Now I know, with all the OP'ness going around in all classes, barbs are really not necessary in Delta, but.....we are experimenting and he really battles with the stun mobs during wave 3 and 8.

What tips could you give him to survive while pulling the mobs to my vortex?  We run Delta as a family and sometimes the kids are playing xbox and not interested in helping out so we run cleric, seeker, archer , barb , wizzie and bm on our own.

Whatever tips you can give, will be so much appreciated

thank you

Lacey

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
on a Barb is pretty easy, Barbas have na anti movement skill, i think lvl 79 skill.
u can also use the genie skills, i used to use the Shield one, i forgot his name...its a dark red icon...
also make sure to hit them mobs with the aoe debuff (the one that will decrease the push atak of the mobs) so the pain isnt too much.
you have the apo postions to help :D the Vacuaty is usually the best, lasts for 20seconds
other than that, keep spamming the aggro skills from barb + genie

Offline Slashyy

on a Barb is pretty easy, Barbas have na anti movement skill, i think lvl 79 skill.
u can also use the genie skills, i used to use the Shield one, i forgot his name...its a dark red icon...
also make sure to hit them mobs with the aoe debuff (the one that will decrease the push atak of the mobs) so the pain isnt too much.
you have the apo postions to help :D the Vacuaty is usually the best, lasts for 20seconds
other than that, keep spamming the aggro skills from barb + genie
yes you have both a anti stun skill and aoe stun 79 skills which is actualy very important for when A) lvling in pv and B) in pk but i actualy see a lot of barbs on here dont learn them