16 (22.9%)
NO.
25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: Apr 22, 2013, 10:30 pm

Pvp Ranks.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
We could use some motivation, more clarity about pvp skills and fun.

Offline Apollo

This has been suggest a lot already, and it was going to be/ or was done for a short period of time.

If we were to have some, it would be inaccurate because people could just farm mystic/ venomancer pets, since those give hours, and I believe that is part of PW and cannot be changed. There were a lot of other reasons too, just can't remember any others, lol.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I actually really like this idea. It could get some PvP going again. c:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i'll let agatio answer this, i dunno if want me to give any hints about this

ops  >:D

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Well, it is not really so much about accuracy, but rather seeing who is active and who is not, who pks much. After a while it will be easy to figure out who is cheating. You are smart Gms, figure something out.) This pk ranking is really missing here..

Zilara

No from me. First of all - I don't have to prove anything to people I don't know or care about, secondly, it'd be unfair for some classes ( think of HA clerics, no one sees those killing people ) and thirdly - many people would simply kill their alts or their friends' alts.
Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:53 am by Zilara

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Sorry, but why would someone make a heavy cleric? Why to make a char that you can not use? Cheating the game like that, (putting magic rings on physical classes etc:) in order to increase chars survivability is a failure.
I do not want to hear about all the names that are so great and in reality they are just ok. The ranking can for examply only work for lvls 150, GMs can make killing alts bannable (like it is the case on other servers). Even if you do not want this ranking, let others have their fun:)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
No from me. First of all - I don't have to prove anything to people I don't know or care about,, secondly, it'd be unfair for some classes ( think of HA clerics, no one sees those killing people ) and thirdly - many people would simply kill their alts or their friends' alts.
Agreed

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It should be ready within a week :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No from me. First of all - I don't have to prove anything to people I don't know or care about,, secondly, it'd be unfair for some classes ( think of HA clerics, no one sees those killing people ) and thirdly - many people would simply kill their alts or their friends' alts.

Exactly.  People already alt kill as it is, so unless there's a surefire way to NOT cheat the system, no to pk ranks.

Furthermore, we already have enough pk drama as it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Zilara

Sorry, but why would someone make a heavy cleric? Why to make a char that you can not use? Cheating the game like that, (putting magic rings on physical classes etc:) in order to increase chars survivability is a failure.
I do not want to hear about all the names that are so great and in reality they are just ok. The ranking can for examply only work for lvls 150, GMs can make killing alts bannable (like it is the case on other servers). Even if you do not want this ranking, let others have their fun:)
My cleric is AA. There are 2 random sins that kill me within 2 seconds. I asked a GM if she thinks that's fair or balanced. She suggested switching to HA and getting a defense lvl weapon and mocked me when I said I want to play my class as I should.  I understand you, but there are many bad sides of it. There is already a lot of competition on the server and if you'd spend some time outside SZ you'd get to see who the best "killers" are.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
It's going to be added. And for those who don't like it or think it's dumb, it's not like it's going to affect you.. Or gameplay. Some people just like to have the list or feel cool about it. In my opinion it doesn't make a difference, because getting alot of kills doesn't always mean you're the best pker or really prove anything other then you're on alot, pk alot, kill alts alot, or get lucky with last hits. But people wanted it so bad. So why not.

AuRaGeN

It's going to be added. And for those who don't like it or think it's dumb, it's not like it's going to affect you.. Or gameplay. Some people just like to have the list or feel cool about it. In my opinion it doesn't make a difference, because getting alot of kills doesn't always mean you're the best pker or really prove anything other then you're on alot, pk alot, kill alts alot, or get lucky with last hits. But people wanted it so bad. So why not.

I'd chase your bubble.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Welp, incoming the alt farmers.

Lovely.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Didn't we have PK rank when the server started Aga? you took it down because it causes problems remember? but if its just "A LIST" and they don't get anything from it then why not. But if they get some sort of reward and you know there are allot of alt farmers then i don't think it would be fair. :/

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”