Epic Perfect World

Macros

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Ok so someone asked me how this macros/combos work, as it was beeing hard to explain ingame i decided to make a little guide explaining how this works and how to set one  ;)

I'll be showing an example for a continuous Demon Spark.

Step 1 - Press "R", and next press "New" (example on image below)

Step 2 - Drag the blue icon (walk behind enemy) to the 1st slot of the macro/combo (this will allow the macro/combo to keep repeating itself)

Step 3 - Drag the icon with the sword (normal attack) right after the blue icon (walk behind enemy). Now here is where things get confuse. You need to set the number of this swords (normal attack) or else the macro/combo will stop. (take as examples the images below)

3.33 and 4.0

Step 4 - Add the Demon Spark icon after the swords (normal attack)

3.33 and 4.0

Step 5 - Add again the icon with the swords (normal attack)

3.33 and 4.0

Step 6 - Click on the button "Save"

Step 7 - When you are done with setting the macro/combo theres one thing left to do....choose the icon for the macro/combo itself. For this all you need to do is click on the images under the slots  8)

Hope it helped

EDIT: Added "Step 6", forgot to mention you need to save the macro/combo
*Epica*
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2012, 11:12 pm by Epica

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
nice guide.... helpful.....  :o

Offline xpgpope

thank you for posting this up it was a great help.and was way more easy than trying to explain in game

Offline nkv1

Just to add this,
Macro stops for following reasons;
  • Player is hit or stunned or sealed or channeling is interrupted;
  • wanted skill's cool-down did not finish;
  • target is switched
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2012, 06:57 am by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
yeah the macro stops and sometimes I am thankful it does. If the macro were to continue it would be a "legal" way to "bot" auto level and that would suck for epw
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Had to remake the Guide. for some reason Tinypic was giving girls url's instead of the images i uploaded before lol.

fixed now anyway  ;)