Epic Perfect World

TW server time

Offline Anzen

• Danger is TREU but fear is a choice...
  • Characters: Anzen
  • Faction: Mastermnd
Sir/Mam can please get back the 14:00 Server time for TW so Asian PPL can attend TW every please

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
asian ppl should not play 24h game , they alredy crazy as fck  -.-
Thaz agatio do everything right dun worry :-[

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
How many of these damn TW time change threads are gonna come up?

Either you sacrifice sleep or you don't go.  Changing TW times will inconvenience others.  It goes any earlier, no one in the US will be able to do it (working folks on the US west coast already can't make Friday night TW's).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
What would make everyone happy is having each three tw's in different time zones. Meaning first faction that bids would get 20:00 time slot, second 14:00 and third 8:00. Then it would start over. It shouldn't be too hard to do as tw schedule isn't random at all. There should be a developer able to help you with that, and seeing how much you earn every month, it won't be too expensive as well.
I think it's very important to have all factions able to attend tw, the most recent case being Axe group of which most members left after their request denial.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
How many of these damn TW time change threads are gonna come up?

+1 enough with these threads ffs.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
What would make everyone happy is having each three tw's in different time zones. Meaning first faction that bids would get 20:00 time slot, second 14:00 and third 8:00. Then it would start over. It shouldn't be too hard to do as tw schedule isn't random at all. There should be a developer able to help you with that, and seeing how much you earn every month, it won't be too expensive as well.
I think it's very important to have all factions able to attend tw, the most recent case being Axe group of which most members left after their request denial.

Jup agreed. Though in Axegroups case, expecting a server to change it's times to suit your faction is rather unreasonable.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

i might be wrong but i think we cant let the attacking faction choose a time. i might be wrong but i think the times are encoded in the cliente not the server :/ also allow a player to choose such time isnt possible  :sad:
i can be wrong though...i'll let agatio answer this one.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I would say ur right ET, I doubbt players would have acces to such. Max admin could scheudle a time for your tw, but i would wonder on that one too.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm here cuz of Tavern .

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The times are randomized. I'm sure this was done to give factions with a smaller player count a chance to own a territory.

I did like the old server time, but I'm sure there was a good reason for the change.  :-\

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i give an easier fix. recruit people from different time zones and not just asians????

Offline LetsHug

i give an easier fix. recruit people from different time zones and not just asians????

#ProblemSolvers

Offline Anzen

• Danger is TREU but fear is a choice...
  • Characters: Anzen
  • Faction: Mastermnd
yes its good ET