Epic Perfect World

plz delete ironguards ty

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Well... While you're at it. Why don't you remove every other anti-stun skill... Genies can't be touched. GMs already explained that in a previous post that was similar to this one. Not sure why another was started about deleting iron guards.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

rainlu

Well... While you're at it. Why don't you remove every other anti-stun skill... Genies can't be touched. GMs already explained that in a previous post that was similar to this one. Not sure why another was started about deleting iron guards.
since when are IGS anti stun o.o ?

rainlu

anti stun is pro but ig is cowardfull cuz u have so many other choices to dodge and the opponent wont feel like a stupid puppet.
end of line..
but is ok keep them i just wanted to say something to the mystics that say they are bored 2
and winning with just 1 hand and the other hand somewhere else ..

Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 08:02 pm by rainlu

Offline DeathTap

People will cry regardless. If not about IG then something else. Get over it! All is fair in love & war remember? Why can't people play how they want?

rainlu

As i said it is balanced but it screws dph on seek.
It makes the seek one of the worst classes for pvp.

Offline Ranged

Wanna be Vendetta ?
They removed Ironguard as well.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Leave Fortify alone >_> but I agree with the IG. Like I said before. It's a useless apoth. (at least imo)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

rainlu

i think i'll just wait for the balance patch [seeks get buffed for pvp] that may come maybe... and maybe help a bit just a slight bit though.

Offline Nana

Remove all pills pls  :normal-4:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
If you're going to suggest removal of IGs you might as well tell them to remove AD and Expel.

-.-

Offline WorldBosh

Don't know why people keep comparing AD to IGs. Sure, they provide the same effect, but AD essentially knocks your genie out for a few more seconds, which is usually enough time to pull off your own counter (provided you were able to tank whatever they dished out during the duration of their AD).

rainlu

If you're going to suggest removal of IGs you might as well tell them to remove AD and Expel.

-.-

expel - genie skill - the user of it looses 125 genie energy. with IG mystic can drop with pet while immune to dmg.
archangel stun for 3 sec> blade affinity>sacrificial slash>crimson powder <opponent uses IG{opponent has full genie energy>qpq[if you loose those skills it's almost impossible to kill you would need to 3 spark and last stand [to survive] and that's almost impossible cause of many stuns.so you loose a big amount of skills/apoth just because opponent uses 1 herb that could be dodged anyway with 3 spark or skills etc.

so basically the opponent will loose nothing and i'll loose a game.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 09:06 pm by rainlu

Offline Nana

archangel stun for 3 sec> blade affinity>sacrificial slash>crimson powder <opponent uses IG{opponent has

Pleb.

rainlu

point ?

pleb : vulgar looking ?
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 09:10 pm by rainlu

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
If you can figure out how to get around an IG, or any genie skill, or any skill for that fact, you shouldn't be pking, or you should probably try to find ways to get around that..

Like keeping a psy in squad with you.

Stop complaining, learn, and go back to pking or go bluename.

Just saying, since the qqing about pots, and skills is getting annoying as hell, rofl.