Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
plz delete ironguards

cuz ppl win and say it's boring

lolwut.... You can't be serious right? This thread is gonna turn into a flame fest by suggesting this... Just saying.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

rainlu

lolwut.... You can't be serious right? This thread is gonna turn into a flame fest by suggesting this... Just saying.

but im unflamable :D only freezeable

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I would still have 20 secs of immune, so please remove.

Zilara

:tiger-47: if IGs get removed, there'll be SO many people who won't dare to come out of SZ anymore.
However, I wish they'd get removed, it gets annoying when people tripple spark, use IGs, then run back to SZ.

rainlu

sure it gets annoying and that's the point ...even when you didn't get what i tried to explain
cuz it's more like it gets annoying in pvp when there is no better herb than that one for every class overall.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Run like hell when you see them use IGS

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

rainlu

IGS - Irish Guy Syndrome ?
well i'll take your considerations in my next assumptions...
I just don't get how can i time spike dmg on seek...cuz everytime they see hf on me they try to micro stun and when is late they just simply go IGS status

so i like waste all of my usefull skills and they just waste 1 freaking herb after all
and after that i feel useless

and all they do is just spamm herbs and 1 combo...
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 07:28 pm by rainlu

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Idk what an IGS is...but...i like sparking....so...if this effects that...then dont <_< :-\

When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i agree delete IGS

all archers become like soochi 3 spark and IG me  :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
i agree delete IGS

all archers become like soochi 3 spark and IG me  :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18:

Delete fortify and various genie skills then, too.

Offline Apollo

Delete fortify and various genie skills then, too.

Uh, no. Those genie skills don't show cowardliness. Anti-stun, 3spark, IG, however, does. You can call it a "playstyle" all you want...but IG=12 second of immune? Is 1/3 of the server so shit at pk that they require spamming of 12 second immune+stun over anti-stun? That's 12 seconds do do whatever the hell you want to the other person. It makes PvP boring and annoying for people who actually have skill.

It's funny too, because the users of IGs QQ the most. "You spam kite, you spam 2spark, you spam genie, QQQQQQQ." Lol. I agree with the removal of IG. Sutra=AD, so I'd say keep sutra.