Epic Perfect World

Forges For r8

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
hey im a bit frustrated with the r8 forges i ahve wasted over 10k ec and i have gotten all but the stats i want and the funny part is -_- their all frikin repeated but in different order and if ti does change it changes into something thats completely useless to me..can yall admins/gms fix that so you can get the stats you want a bit easier because its either really really really rare or nearly impossible to get any decently good stats on r8, and i have wasted over 10k ec alrdy like oh my glob.
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Apollo

There's 1209381029830192 threads exactly like this. Really a waste of time to reply to this, but wth.

R8r=luck. To be nice about it, deal with it. It's the risk you take for wanting better-than-regular-old-150-Dragon-gear stats. If it was a bit easier, then every old donator would be running around with full APS or CT gear. Even hardcore farmers or PvE players could have amazing stats. It's luck, it's the risk you take for wanting and getting R8r.

If it annoys you that bad, just join the petition to go back to regular old Dragon days. As it is, good PvPers can easily wipe out someone of their own class with superior R8r APS/ CT gear in just Dragon. I've seen it...cough, Areashi.

:normal-1:

lol it's not anoyying its just a bit frustrating is all and dont gotta get all upidy about it lol but ah thanks for the reply o.O i guess? was just asking nothing else and i know it's based upon pure "luck" thus my own is rotten since i cant get anything good but was just an opinion.. anyway thanks anyway

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to the club.

I'm playing something else
until The Team fix it.

After 10-15kEC I decided to not waste
any more time at useless attempts.

It's hopeless.

EDIT: It's not PvP that I want it for. I don't PK.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2013, 01:21 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

vlntbty

There's 1209381029830192 threads exactly like this. Really a waste of time to reply to this, but wth.

R8r=luck. To be nice about it, deal with it. It's the risk you take for wanting better-than-regular-old-150-Dragon-gear stats.

:normal-1:

Sadly, this is true.  :-\

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You make it sound like 10k ec is a lot :smiley:

I'm sure u got some useful stats, but the problem here is that u didn't get the useful stats that YOU wanted.

goils im not QQing im just simply stating and i spent over 10k ec that may not be much for you because hell you probably spend real life money on the game so unlike you i dont get over 50k ec or w/e is the amount u get for it but thats besides the point, and yes Mittens i am currently trying to aquaire more ec. so i can reshape my gear again xD but it really is crazy i dont think suggesting an improvement is QQing so er girl bye on that one xD
-im the real LSP-

Offline Boob

i spent 40k ec on boots :(