Epic Perfect World

Card Bosses

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
As a new way to get epic coins have the card bosses drop them? or up the drop rate on chrono pages? maybe have a power/dexterity/spirit material for epic coin trade?
Just an idea, increase the worth of the drops from the card bosses :)
Maybe make Hammerfall drop items similar to that of a world boss or old epic coins like in GV?

EDIT: This is more a side note than anything but make TT and Lunar (if they are already ignore this part, but I tried TT 3-3 and I couldnt open solo) so that you can open with 1-2 people? So the 6 bosses there are not so hard to find a squad who will go kill?
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2012, 07:53 pm by Nexbra

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Finally, someone sees my geneous! Now to learn how to spell  :P

Offline malman69

hey i c you where tha last to post.. ;D
i got a question if you or a GM could plz inform me if it will work.
I only got the latest coppy of PWI and would like to know if it will work for this server after downloading the 171MB file needed, and would it be much to ask how meany +- ppl you have online ingame.

Thanks
A soon to be noob here ( I hope ) 8) ;D

Offline Epica

• Old Player
thats exactly how u need to do, now just need to copy/paste that 171Mb into the PWI client replacing all the files asked. it will auto update after that.

about the number of ppl on this server thats classified  ;)

Offline malman69

wel TY .. i am bussy doing the download now and its got to 30% now. i am using dial up here where i am now so will be another 30 min or so, but will try log in as soon as i get home then in the morning.

thanks and hope to see you ingame then

Offline Epica

• Old Player
hehe welcome to EpicPW  ;)

Offline malman69

:) hope it works... also wanted to know how is the lvling ingame going or is that aslo not to be mentiond ;D :P
LMAO

Offline Epica

• Old Player
hehe
its pretty simple, not easy and not hard. there are several Dungeons to lvl in, for all kind of lvls ;)

Offline malman69

OK Downlaod done and coppyd but now its doin a nother downlaud on the launcher. whent fast till the end and now it is taking for ever lol .. but prob will be done soon then i will try to log in if this stone age PC will alow it as it does meat the stats needed. ty again and see ya in game

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Leveling is alot easier then it use to be for sure >.<

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ok I decided to try the 16 card bosses to see how much effort it was to do them so when rewards are bettered I'll know how worth it it is.

I did this on Assassin, which for anyone reading who wants to try it I HIGHLY recommend it because it saves ALOT of time or wine.

Card Gathering
Costs 1,344,000 to make each card, takes about 5-10 mins to do.
2 79 Card Bosses are easy enough, takes about 20 mins to kill the two of them (Most of it is running through and clearing mobs).
4 89 Bosses are easy enough, 20 mins per instance to do tops, they are at the beggining so its easy to access.
2 99 Bosses, these were a challenge, took an hour between the two of them, but I also was doing bh in Abba.
2 God Valley bosses, these are a pain, yes they are easy bosses but it takes about 30 mins to get up to them, plus you need a good GV squad and unless you successfuly finish full noone really wants to do the card bosses (you need to finish wave 3, then lose on wave 4 (or others). So an hour or so on average to do, but 2 hours if you do a full GV which is more likely.
3 TT 3-3 Bosses, Took me 1 hour, any other class would be 2, it is REALLY annoying and Crystal Terror's stun and amp you need to be a very high defence tank (seeker) or have a cleric with you. Costs 157,500 in subs.
3 Lunar Bosses, Takes 2 runs, you need to go two seperate pathes to get the 3 bosses, first one is in first valley, which is easy, but the second one is in the valley of killing only the left tombstone and the third is in the valley of only killing the right tomb stone, costs 6m just for entry twice, can cut it down if you do it as a group with people and split the costs but once again finding a squad isnt exactly easy. 1 hour if you dont have a seeker to clear mobs (which luckily I do).

So in total the costs to get to hammerfell
Probably 5-6 Hours of your time, so a day or two of playing.
7,501,500 in coins, the coin drops of the few mobs killed is most likely used up in repairs.
Total cost if your not a sin and use wine (otherwise add say 2 hours on the time to do it) is 8,026,500.

So it is infact ALOT of work to get to hammerfell, personally I think (I know its not up to me, just suggesting) that the big reward should only be from hammerfell (but do add in mats for ec trade from the other bosses), since the effort is to get to him, its easy to spam the weaker easier to get to bosses, so a reward worth atleast 8m and 6 hours of your time, if not more to add incentive to do it, would be great :D.
Call it 2 GVs in 6 hours, thats about 150 EC and 150m xp (and alot of cash), so just suggesting you work off giving a reward similar to that :P. (I just guessed the xp amount, but 75 EC is what i average in GV)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
As a new way to get epic coins have the card bosses drop them? or up the drop rate on chrono pages? maybe have a power/dexterity/spirit material for epic coin trade?
Just an idea, increase the worth of the drops from the card bosses :)
Maybe make Hammerfall drop items similar to that of a world boss or old epic coins like in GV?

EDIT: This is more a side note than anything but make TT and Lunar (if they are already ignore this part, but I tried TT 3-3 and I couldnt open solo) so that you can open with 1-2 people? So the 6 bosses there are not so hard to find a squad who will go kill?

i agree with this, in official server i also made card boss runs in fb/tt/cv and was nice, atleast there the dropped mats dont was that much priceless like here...

card boss could drop example 1 old ec instead useless mats and the last boss lets say 10 old ec or if no ec but something usefull like skill or tome mat pieces

(if lunar or gv or tt boss or 79 then a bit higher drop rate)
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:48 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D