Epic Perfect World

Adding Warsong Waistband Inscription to Boutique

Offline Nobody

I think you should add Warsong Waistband Inscription to the boutique, since it is being sold (rarely) on wc for like 50/60 ec  you should add it to the boutique( if u want to) for like 2 gold 50 silver, just to help the people who find it hard to solo full warsong or even find a squad to do full warsong. Hope this can be done
Jishi

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
At first, wife and I were "soloing" Warsong.
That's how we made belt for her.

She was using 3 seekers, I was using seeker and
BM or Sin, and two of us were able to defend
all 5 pavilions without big problems.

At first we had just 5-6 people in guild. Later more
people joined and some of them were nearly always
ready to come with us to WS raids. And to every BH,
GV, and so on...
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
in the beggining this instance/dungeon was meant to join players, to make them into a betetr comunity, we were not many players at that time, i agree it is a lot more populated now.
this is something to be discussed with Agatio.

Thanks for the suggestion.

PS:. We still don't want this to be ane asy item to get through Boutique, try to understand, if we have everything on Boutique than we would lose a lot fot he activity cuz players would just vote and not even play cuz eventually they would have enough Gold to buy stuff from Boutique. Hope u understand our side of the table  :-\

dickroman

I think you should add Warsong Waistband Inscription to the boutique, since it is being sold (rarely) on wc for like 50/60 ec  you should add it to the boutique( if u want to) for like 2 gold 50 silver, just to help the people who find it hard to solo full warsong or even find a squad to do full warsong. Hope this can be done

no, just no!
Ppl who paying to play already have too much advantages, easy lvl, insta reshaping...
If wwi and belts not for sale it makes them farm a bit, or just wait till belt pop up in wc,adding this to butique would be just wrong!

Offline Craggan

Maybe as a compromise consider putting it in the event forges and charge 100 EC for it. I mean it's not like demon tokens aren't in there also so why not? Would still keep some activity on the server because of the EC traders a d farmers and also make it easier for people to get these items. But don't put the war souls in there EVER. That would just make it far too easy.  Just my opinion.

Offline Nobody

am not a person who charges on a game, but i think having WWI in boutique isnt a bad idea? its like a normal thing like all the things in the boutique and dont forget, 2gold 50 silver each isnt a bad price, since u need 80 from it so u need to vote alot for the item! or buy gold from people using ecs so its the same.

At first, wife and I were "soloing" Warsong.
That's how we made belt for her.

She was using 3 seekers, I was using seeker and
BM or Sin, and two of us were able to defend
all 5 pavilions without big problems.

At first we had just 5-6 people in guild. Later more
people joined and some of them were nearly always
ready to come with us to WS raids. And to every BH,
GV, and so on...

Its just hard to do Warsong alone, and no i dont have 300 seekers as alts, am not a person who can multi client like u, so its just an additional way to get the WWI, u get 8 per full warsong, thats like 20 gold, so u can save ur gold for something else maybe?
Jishi

dickroman

epw needs to keep some gear farm-only, so what would be the point having puzzle cubes and ws belts in butique? its end game gear, and bout farming it, u can go with group, like maybe 2-3 ppl or u can pay ppl to afk in for u, then u solo all bosses

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
everyone can defend 2 pavilions in the same time. and its not hard to find people when u tell them how many ECs will they earn after full run. 2 man run can be done in less than 45 min and 3 man run takes bout 35 min. if u need extra defender u can always wc for them. so putting WWIs into boutique is not good idea unless EPW is intending to follow PWI in ways how to obtain endgame gears.
btw incacarate should be buffed a bit as well....
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Maok

u get 8 per full warsong

you get 6 each run, and it's not a good idea imo, if you want you can buy the belts with EC, but it's still one of the pieces that can be earned by farming at the moment like supreme robe and cube neck.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
epw needs to keep some gear farm-only, so what would be the point having puzzle cubes and ws belts in butique? its end game gear, and bout farming it, u can go with group, like maybe 2-3 ppl or u can pay ppl to afk in for u, then u solo all bosses

Something to farm,  yes.

But AFK in WS, can't. Inscriptions are dropped by sixth boss only,
to get him you have to defend all 5 pavilions successfuly.

EDIT: Oh, yes, seeker can afk in Water/Wood/Earth while Vortex is on.
Sorry, didn't understand at first reading.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Its just hard to do Warsong alone, and no i dont have 300 seekers as alts, am not a person who can multi client like u,

Then farm EC and buy from someone. LOL

At this EC drop rates I wish you much patience.
(You don't need 4-5 ppl squad, "only" several boring weeks
of solo farming. Other things in game you can do later.)

Offline Nobody

Then farm EC and buy from someone. LOL

At this EC drop rates I wish you much patience.
(You don't need 4-5 ppl squad, "only" several boring weeks
of solo farming. Other things in game you can do later.)

as if i ddnt think of buying the WWI from someone? ive been trying for more than a week, ddnt even get one from wc
Jishi

Offline Sirana

Personally I wouldn't want this in boutique. If I want something like that, I prefer to know that I actually worked for it myself. You can always call out for a Full Warsong run, in WC. People are always wanting to go on runs to farm things.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No. Farming is the way to go if you want that WWI.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I vote against this.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.