Offline Nobody

B>WWI paying 45 ec each, pm me in game or post on this thread

Jishi
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 01:47 pm by Nobody
Jishi

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
"You" will sell them for 45 ec. Nobody will sell them for 45 ec.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Nobody

i just bought like 20 in game for 45ec each, just need 16 more now : )
Jishi

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Well gratz to you then, personally I'm glad that there'll be one more belt on the server, at least it'll bring down the prices :) however if you're using that to prove a point, then it doesn't really qualify, seeing that I (and many many others) have been successfully selling them for 75 ec each too.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?