Epic Perfect World

Dual swords into single?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The idea is to change the dual swords into single ones, but still keeping their damage and attack speed.
So only the look would change, stats of dual swords would remain to keep them as a DPH skill spamming weapon.
Yes / No ?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
If its dual swords to single only then sure, keep dual edges dual though! (thats what im voting for atleast) :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If its dual swords to single only then sure, keep dual edges dual though! (thats what im voting for atleast) :)
Of course this is what I meant ^^

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
I quite like this idea. <3 +1

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Of course this is what I meant ^^

In that case I am all for having both dual and single weapons for seeker :D

Offline Keroh

I am also all about having single swords for my seeker and keeping duel edges as duel.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Sounds like a nice idea. Just curious though, would the single swords use the same sword skins we are using now, just one instead of two, or use the skins of the nirvana/rank single swords?

Offline penellopee

" ... still keeping their damage and attack speed.
So only the look would change ...."

it sounds pure cosmetic(for looks)..I like the look of big X cross swords on my back!!! So I vote leave it alone. I also like the look of duel wield over the brandishing 1 big sword!

[move]art is art ... I always liked what I have seen so far        opinion is opinion ... and this is mine  - thx for asking ;)[/move]

Offline Curring

Sliight suggestion;

The current dual swords keep the same damage and such however give them the "Square Formation" as anyone knows seekers lack in skills that shut down their opponent and ofc this isn't a 100% of doing so.

Then create the single swords, lower aps but with higher base damage and GoF (Maybe -CT on the wep?), this means they should be able to nuke. Should hopefully come up with better weapon combos and such.

Please not I do not play the class, I have played one but not to the full extent, so if something is wrong ignor it or be constructive. xD

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Sliight suggestion;

The current dual swords keep the same damage and such however give them the "Square Formation" as anyone knows seekers lack in skills that shut down their opponent and ofc this isn't a 100% of doing so.

Then create the single swords, lower aps but with higher base damage and GoF (Maybe -CT on the wep?), this means they should be able to nuke. Should hopefully come up with better weapon combos and such.

Please not I do not play the class, I have played one but not to the full extent, so if something is wrong ignor it or be constructive. xD

G18 Random has square formation, but yes your right about the sealing/stunning capabilities or lack there of!

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member

You like this too much i think :p trying to give it to all the classes or something lol.

Offline Faeryl

This is all I will say on the matter:

CHOICE should never be denied when it comes to an individuals game style of customization to their character.

When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Curring

You like this too much i think :p trying to give it to all the classes or something lol.
Or maybe they get GoF/Sac on their weps already? Was suggesting one Square and one GoF... ><

This is all I will say on the matter:

CHOICE should never be denied when it comes to an individuals game style of customization to their character.

Well said.
Sliight suggestion;

G18 Random has square formation, but yes your right about the sealing/stunning capabilities or lack there of!

Oh it does? Did not know that, thanks. :D
But yeah, they lack in control and anti-control they can get some nice hits with combos but they are like a one trick pony.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Okay, so SLIGHTLY off-topic, but what the hell is Square Formation?

I've been looking around the internet about it, and the description is kind of confusing for it.

Is it like a higher Darken chance, or does it just buff the proc chances on the silence and immobilize skills we already have? Because if it's the latter of the two, then it would be practically useless for seekers, considering the only skill that would fall under that would be Heart Seeker, since NSW and Quid Pro Quo are 100%.

Offline Curring

Okay, so SLIGHTLY off-topic, but what the hell is Square Formation?

I've been looking around the internet about it, and the description is kind of confusing for it.

Is it like a higher Darken chance, or does it just buff the proc chances on the silence and immobilize skills we already have? Because if it's the latter of the two, then it would be practically useless for seekers, considering the only skill that would fall under that would be Heart Seeker, since NSW and Quid Pro Quo are 100%.

Seal and para for 4 seconds, and it procs with any skill/auto attack.