Epic Perfect World

Outcasts Vs Nohomo Tws

Offline Aelios

Simply we had  2 Tws vs Nh .. the 1st one we Lost after almost  3 hrs of defense Started the Tw with around 50 members and during Tw like 20 GTG ... Then next Day We won .

Last Edit: Apr 07, 2013, 02:18 pm by Aelios

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
8 cata's help alot.. don't get too cocky lol.

you still lost the 4 cata vs 4 cata fight..  :normal-19:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Standup

Easy game, cant handle 60 OC. see what equality does to nohomo, to funny. gg

Offline SHINIGAMI

funny part is ur gloating about a victory when u had 4 extra cata's .. right after losing the one with equal # catas.  :normal-43:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

we just give nohomo hope next tw ;)

Offline Standup

funny part is ur gloating about a victory when u had 4 extra cata's .. right after losing the one with equal # catas.  :normal-43:
Not equal numbers, is it now? emo faggot. gtfo this thread

Offline SHINIGAMI

:normal-2:

why so mad

make sense plez.  and read what wrote again lol. talkign abt cata numbers  :normal-43:

Offline Standup

:normal-2:

why so mad

make sense plez.  and read what wrote again lol. talkign abt cata numbers  :normal-43:
You make no sense, stop trying to get this thread locked, thanks.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Not from either fac, but agree that you all shouldn't be too cocky, what with having more people and definitely more catas. Not being against your fac, just the poster himself, 1 victory does not make the winner, especially when not after 1 loss.

From what I can see in the video, all the poster did was Bell, AOE stun, run away when even 1 person drops an attack on you, be it BM, Veno, or Mystic. And you're supposed to be a secondary tank, maybe tertiary if there's enough insanely geared defense lvl Seekers in your team. I'll like to see you play AA/LA class lol. While most of the NHs there were taking ganks from 3-4 and trying to hit back.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Offline SHINIGAMI

You make no sense, stop trying to get this thread locked, thanks.

man.. if you can't comprehend what i'm saying.. i think it's time for u to call all your boys on skype again.. they can explain.

and i'm not trying to get this thread locked lol..

just pointing out facts o.o ... 8 cata vs 4 ..  not really a gloat worthy victory .. esp. when u lost the one the day before when both sides had 4 catas .

if the thread gets locked.. will be your own fault lmao.. calling people emo faggot's isn't very nice :(

Offline Bixos

Excuse Standup it was 73 ok not 60 get your facts right noob, also OC sucks
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Standup

man.. if you can't comprehend what i'm saying.. i think it's time for u to call all your boys on skype again.. they can explain.

and i'm not trying to get this thread locked lol..

just pointing out facts o.o ... 8 cata vs 4 ..  not really a gloat worthy victory .. esp. when u lost the one the day before when both sides had 4 catas .

if the thread gets locked.. will be your own fault lmao.. calling people emo faggot's isn't very nice :(
The fact that you can call cause you know the ppl, fact that ur guild which is sync cant do the same cause 80 % randoms, u mad?

Offline Leonidas

• Kizz Emmak
  • Allahu
Not from either fac, but agree that you all shouldn't be too cocky, what with having more people and definitely more catas. Not being against your fac, just the poster himself, 1 victory does not make the winner, especially when not after 1 loss.

From what I can see in the video, all the poster did was Bell, AOE stun, run away when even 1 person drops an attack on you, be it BM, Veno, or Mystic. And you're supposed to be a secondary tank, maybe tertiary if there's enough insanely geared defense lvl Seekers in your team. I'll like to see you play AA/LA class lol. While most of the NHs there were taking ganks from 3-4 and trying to hit back.

He did his job, and isnt stupid enough to stand around and just let people kill him. He kept his defenses etc up. The NH's were retarded enough to not have any escape capabilities and just accept their death. BM's have amazing CC, which is what he was doing. Maybe you should look into things better next time before you make a comment.