Epic Perfect World

AuRa's Vidz

Offline Boob

Damn i look so pro at sin.

AuRaGeN

*** this, you guys hate me so much over nothing.however, just look at the video, this bi*** runs the *** out of my map till she can use tidal again, *** that, I will do the same thing next time we fight.

I wont lose, again.

There wasn't one bad post against you in this thread, stop being a baby. First you lie about beating flash, now you can't accept losing fair and square  :rolleyes:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
There wasn't one bad post against you in this thread, stop being a baby. First you lie about beating flash, now you can't accept losing fair and square  :rolleyes:
Lie? Ask him, idk and I dont mind what kind of relationship you guys have.... But, obviously he doesnt want to look bad to you.

Yea, it was my fault for trying to fight fair with you.

I know I lose, nothing that I can say will change the past, but, I can change the future.

AuRaGeN

Lie? Ask him, idk and I dont mind what kind of relationship you guys have.... But, obviously he doesnt want to look bad to you.

Yea, it was my fault for trying to fight fair with you.

I know I lose, nothing that I can say will change the past, but, I can change the future.

I can just tell from our 1v1s that you wouldn't beat him lol...

I don't get what the "it's my fault" thing means, nobody is blaming you for anything.
You don't need a comma after 'but', and again i have no clue what you're trying to say there either.

Please don't spam my thread anymore.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I can just tell from our 1v1s that you wouldnt beat him lol...

I don't get what the "it's my fault" thing means, nobody is blaming you for anything.
You don't need a comma after 'but', and again i have no clue what you're trying to say there either.

Please don't spam my thread anymore.
Is it so hard to ask him? Or you dont believe in him either?!?

Is it nice to know that your best argument against me is a "comma" and the fact that you cant understand shit because of it.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Oh oh your thread, kick me from it if you dont like my comments...

If you can.

AuRaGeN

I'll see you in court.

Offline Therras

• Papi.

I'll see you in court.
lmao, thats the best you got?

Offline LetsHug

I'll see you in court.

LMFAOVBJDBV LHDBVPIBGPFIYVBDELJV BD:HVBVDD

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lmao, thats the best you got?

Always gotta stir up trouble, Eh, Jolsy?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Ranged

I'll see you in court.

:monkey-44: lOl :monkey-50: