Epic Perfect World

please help

Offline ganie9

• Beginner
hello,
im new in the server. i just want to ask how to make or is it possible to donate lvl 150? if yes, please tell me what to do, to  buy, and how it works. im waiting for your response. thanks.

Offline ganie9

• Beginner
im planning to donate since i dont have enough time to farm, (busy in work), any GM please pm me.  :-\

Offline silientkill

no you can not donate for level
Well if you donate you get gold, and you could use the gold for level scrolls. So in that sense couldn't you buy level 150? Dunno just my thoughts

Offline Therras

• Papi.
BUT YOU CAN DONATE FOR GOLD.

1$ is around 3 gold, with the gold you could buy lvl scrolls to get 150. I believe 50$ is more than enough to get you to 150. Not sure though

Offline silientkill

its about 35$ but why dont u do what normal do and level with out any scrolls and that is pv or frost or frost covered mats thats what i did

Offline Therras

• Papi.
its about 35$ but why dont u do what normal do and level with out any scrolls and that is pv or frost or frost covered mats thats what i did
Meng, I recomend you to read the posts first. He said he has a job = HE HAS A LIFE and he doesnt have time to waste it farming lvl 150.

kk? kk

Offline RiCkey

• Ducks
There are 2 and only 2 ways to donate: buying golds and reskin weapon. You can buy a lot of golds, then buy Level Scrolls to lvl up to 150  :smiley:

IcyArrow - Archer - Ducks

People build up walls not to keep others out but to see who cares enough to break them down...

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Well if you donate you get gold, and you could use the gold for level scrolls. So in that sense couldn't you buy level 150? Dunno just my thoughts

DO this ^^
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!
Yeah lol But I wouldn't recommend buying SLS til you're like 145.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you can level to 110 easily by killing the bunnies
Buy Level Scrolls from Boutique from level 110-145
Buy Super Level Scrolls from 145-150.
Enjoy
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You can donate for gold.
You need 68 Level scrolls for 110-140 and 56 Super Level scrolls for 140-150