Epic Perfect World

Psychics

I've played on Epic PWI before but that was a long time ago, I used to spend most of my time on vendetta as a psychic but then quit playing any pwi altogether for Gw2 and swtor and stuff. But I recently got a new computer and remember this game so I wanted to try it again, but when I made my new character and got to west I noticed something.

Alot of Seekers, Sins, BM's, and Archers.

I used the finder option ("T" I think) and there was like 4 psychics in all of west area around me compared to the 100's of sins.

So my question would be are magic classes (psy's in particular) not very good in PK for this server? I'd hate to invest my time into a class that isn't so great. Because the amount of people not playing magic classes is surprising.

Thanks for you time, and sorry if this is a repetitive question that has been asked a lot ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
Psychics are a really OP class and the most easiest to play but its too boring imo so that's why people switch or create different characters too see which one they like i guess  ^-^

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
if psy OP why 46% of the server sins  :normal-2:

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
people arent really playin magical classes because not cause they suck at pvp but the psychic specifically was heavily nerfed for being 2 op o.O along with some other classes but yeah bms,archers,and sins are favored by ppl for the bms stun,the archers raping channeling in pvp and the sin well for the fact they can stealth and have a 50% chance f avoiding negative stats 50-60% i think cant remember.ive played pretty much every class dont really like the fact they nerfed them all cause u cant play them to their full pottential ahahahha.
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
people arent really playin magical classes
What server you on? O_o
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
<----Most Weak Psy Ever,i give my acc some1 teach me Psy
ok btw Psys are my favorit class i have been playing it for really long time (maybe 2 years) and on EPW there are cool
but its all about ur choice gl and hf and enjoy ofc :)

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!
Psys and Sins are the easiest classes to play.

Offline Chire

if psy OP why 46% of the server sins  :normal-2:

Dis^
also why is half of the server seekers? Sins and seekers are no1 classes played here first of all cuz seekers have huge def, and sins have stealth so people are more relying on their def and stealth + spark. Sin is a lazy class, I used to play one for long and got bored. No challenge at all. Well imo ofc. We all have different opinions. Doesn't mean I'm wrong or right.

Psys however, if I don't use the skills I have learned , I would be dead in 3 seconds. So no one can tell me "takes no skill to play a psy" cause obviously that person is either butthurt or never played one. It would be same as saying "Wizard doesn't take any skills to play". Old pwi'ers know the value of every single magic class, so this "Psy blahblah takes no skills blah blah shit" you will hear only from private server players (I know pwi is private also, but I mean the high rate ones). End of story.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Dis^
also why is half of the server seekers? Sins and seekers are no1 classes played here first of all cuz seekers have huge def, and sins have stealth so people are more relying on their def and stealth + spark. Sin is a lazy class, I used to play one for long and got bored. No challenge at all. Well imo ofc. We all have different opinions. Doesn't mean I'm wrong or right.

Psys however, if I don't use the skills I have learned , I would be dead in 3 seconds. So no one can tell me "takes no skill to play a psy" cause obviously that person is either butthurt or never played one. It would be same as saying "Wizard doesn't take any skills to play". Old pwi'ers know the value of every single magic class, so this "Psy blahblah takes no skills blah blah shit" you will hear only from private server players (I know pwi is private also, but I mean the high rate ones). End of story.
this is just dumb. FULL DUMB BR.

So, you saying that playing a psychic requires skill because they die easily? Then you should use the same logic for sins. As a psy die pretty fast to meelee classes while using black, so does a sin to arcanes even when tidal is on.

On my sin, I am a 2/3 shots to a mage/archer, even when my tidal is on, if any debuff works, not to mention melee classes if you dont manage it correctly while your tidal is off.

If you find sins an easy class to play, come at me, and 1v1 me DPH. I believe if it is so easy for you, you will be able to kill me.

I can go aps if you want me to, and please, next time you are going to talk about sins like that, try using the logic.

Offline Chire

this is just dumb. FULL DUMB BR.

So, you saying that playing a psychic requires skill because they die easily? Then you should use the same logic for sins. As a psy die pretty fast to meelee classes while using black, so does a sin to arcanes even when tidal is on.

On my sin, I am a 2/3 shots to a mage/archer, even when my tidal is on, if any debuff works, not to mention melee classes if you dont manage it correctly while your tidal is off.

If you find sins an easy class to play, come at me, and 1v1 me DPH. I believe if it is so easy for you, you will be able to kill me.

I can go aps if you want me to, and please, next time you are going to talk about sins like that, try using the logic.

LMFAO butthurt right there. First of all Im not Br, maybe you are? 2nd Psy DOES take skills to play ,ofc Im not just gonna sit there and let you kill me. 3rd, I did play a sin, for very long time, tell me again, what beside spark + hit you guys use (not mentioning the buffs ofc that's a must). Every, EVERY sin which attacked me used spark, beside LikeFishABos. AND he managed to defeat me (not so easy but he did) , if I wasn't lazy I would play one tbh.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
LMFAO butthurt right there. First of all Im not Br, maybe you are? 2nd Psy DOES take skills to play ,ofc Im not just gonna sit there and let you kill me. 3rd, I did play a sin, for very long time, tell me again, what beside spark + hit you guys use (not mentioning the buffs ofc that's a must). Every, EVERY sin which attacked me used spark, beside LikeFishABos. AND he managed to defeat me (not so easy but he did) , if I wasn't lazy I would play one tbh.
Nice defensive random answers.

I never said playing psychics dont require skill. I only used your logic for sins as well, read again my post (GG) however, about the sins sparking everything they look, well, IT DOES REQUIRE A LOT OF SKILL TO MANAGE THIS SPAM SPARKERS, EVEN MORE IF YOU FIGHT DPH WHILE THE BRAINLESS SPARKER DO APS, I am a sin and I barely spark.If you couldnt manage them because of the spark, even though you were a sin with infinite chi, then you did the right thing at RQing your sin.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Also, sorry for replying at your non sence reply, didnt want to make myself look butthurt :<

Offline WorldBosh

Dis^

People don't say psychics don't take skill because they died to one (at least the rational and knowledgeable players). People say psychics take no skill to play because of all the auto-buffs doing the work for the psychic. Sure, you don't get level 11 skills and have reduced soul force, but it still doesn't change the fact that psychics are really easy to play. Wizards, up until freaking purify and arcane defense, were manageable (even if hardly anyone actually has a good weapon with purify on it in this server). You need to actually open your eyes, perhaps try one of the original six NOWADAYS (I assume you were around PWI before TBs n shet).

Oh and old PWI-ers know the value of wizards, clerics and venomancers only, you know...classes that didn't have auto-buffs do the combo-breaking/starting for them (up until Morai for wizards).

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I've played on Epic PWI before but that was a long time ago, I used to spend most of my time on vendetta as a psychic but then quit playing any pwi altogether for Gw2 and swtor and stuff. But I recently got a new computer and remember this game so I wanted to try it again, but when I made my new character and got to west I noticed something.

Alot of Seekers, Sins, BM's, and Archers.

I used the finder option ("T" I think) and there was like 4 psychics in all of west area around me compared to the 100's of sins.

So my question would be are magic classes (psy's in particular) not very good in PK for this server? I'd hate to invest my time into a class that isn't so great. Because the amount of people not playing magic classes is surprising.

Thanks for you time, and sorry if this is a repetitive question that has been asked a lot ∩(︶▽︶)∩

You may be seeing this because a lot of people PvE on this server. Psychics aren't really the class of choice for PvE, whereas Sins, BMs, and seekers are. That, and I played a psychic on this server for a year and can tell you that they tend to get a little boring after a short while. xD

I hoped I helped some. c:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

You may be seeing this because a lot of people PvE on this server. Psychics aren't really the class of choice for PvE, whereas Sins, BMs, and seekers are. That, and I played a psychic on this server for a year and can tell you that they tend to get a little boring after a short while. xD

I hoped I helped some. c:
i farmed warsong cube pv everything give end game gear with my psy  :normal-40: