Epic Perfect World

New GM event.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
This is an idea i've had and tested for a while.
I've done it with my fac in PK events once or twice and most people find it enjoyable.
It goes as follows. 6 people are selected, and make a brand new character, any class they want.
This character now has 45 minutes to prepare. Be this levelling, Doing your demon/sage cultis, Upgrading skills, getting better gear, Just whatever you can in 45 minutes. This gives everyone different routes and might unbalance it a little but that can be changed. After 45 minutes, All are called to an area and a small tournament is put on. 1v1 with the winner proceeding and the loser being kicked out. I enjoy it as i feel it shows more "Skill" than "Endgame gear and full demon/sage skills". A lot of people in my faction enjoy it and i normally reward with EC and/or coins. What do other people think of this game?
If you would like more information if i haven't explained something fully enough just ask :)

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
It looks pretty nice, But as a gm event i dont think it is.

~Edit,

More information plz if u can.

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
sounds pretty interesting might give it a shot myself :O

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
Sounds fun but the rewards should be very rewarding theres just too much to do + takes alot of of time, But id give it a go too  :smiley:

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
It looks pretty nice, But as a gm event i dont think it is.

~Edit,

More information plz if u can.
What would you like info on?
You can make any character, and you can recieve outside help in the 45 minutes. You can literally do anything in the 45 minutes, even if you wanna just go watch TV. (The 45 minutes DOES include the Pinky Rabbit path)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Honestly thats a great idea. But for that long and intensive event reward should be really really good. Like 250+ec to the winner

Offline Akuko

How about make new character with a specific name related to the event like "PvP_<insertname>, no 45minutes juts enough time to get down the path and reach lvl 110, get the starter gear on.  And one lvl scroll, that gives u some million Spirit enough to get a few essential skills, Then the GM summons every member with the name PvP something.

U want fair and balanced, this is how to do it . With everyone on the same page, same gear same lvl, same spirit.  The after event players should delete the charcater, as next time the event is run characters would need a differnt name prefix  to be assured they are indeed brand new characters

and Booo! another pvp event
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2013, 07:15 pm by Akuko

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
What would you like info on?
You can make any character, and you can recieve outside help in the 45 minutes. You can literally do anything in the 45 minutes, even if you wanna just go watch TV. (The 45 minutes DOES include the Pinky Rabbit path)

Ah okay, Nice idea  :D

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
How about make new character with a specific name related to the event like "PvP_<insertname>, no 45minutes juts enough time to get down the path and reach lvl 110, get the starter gear on.  And one lvl scroll, that gives u some million Spirit enough to get a few essential skills, Then the GM summons every member with the name PvP something.

U want fair and balanced, this is how to do it . With everyone on the same page, same gear same lvl, same spirit.  The after event players should delete the charcater, as next time the event is run characters would need a differnt name prefix  to be assured they are indeed brand new characters

and Booo! another pvp event

No you misunderstand the 45 minutes rule. It's there so each person can take a different route. A sin might want to do the demon culti for APS, A wizzie might want to grind spirit for learning max skills etc. Its the whole point of "Do what you want"

Offline Akuko

No you misunderstand the 45 minutes rule. It's there so each person can take a different route. A sin might want to do the demon culti for APS, A wizzie might want to grind spirit for learning max skills etc. Its the whole point of "Do what you want"

No i get it, but u talk about about wanting ability and skill to have more meaning in the vent than gear and lvl.  If thats the case there should be "no differnt routes", there should be no opportunities for tjhe more pro levelers to get an kind of advantage. in 45 minutes an archer say can do GV once at lvl 110 and come out with what 4 lvls? but let a seeker into GV how many times can he run it? 3 4? idk seekers do ir real quickly.

This completely unbalances classes before ur event even began, so much free time

. I enjoy it as i feel it shows more "Skill" than "Endgame gear and full demon/sage skills". )

no it doesnt, the classes/players that can grind more lvls and spirit quicker will have the advantage, especially at such "low" lvls. the biggest advantage one can have over another is level advantage, especially if one can make that 10 lvl tier gap.  With lvel advantage comes more mana moe hp, higher lvl skills, higher lvls in skills and more damage, taking less damage (compounded with having more hp).

With such a do anythign you want approach, whats to stop someone who intends to start a new character anyway from investing a tonne of gold in a lvl 110 character, only takes like 10 xp scrolls (if that many) to get to lvl 120, raid bank for lvl 120 armour hanging about and having a huge advantage.  I know for a fact if you havre the gold its entirely possible, i lvled as a male with my gf when we 1st joined so i could carry her around show her the lay of the land.

we got to lvl 130, when i started feeling icky as a dude, so i rolledf another toon, and used scrolls to lvl me to 130 just like i was, i consider that the easiest way to "sex change". And its didnt cost much at all, already have lvl 130 armour waiting for me..

The way i explained it lets you be assured foir one thing that uts a new character, if they are allowed only 110, +one scroll, the mean number of players will be lvl 112, and they will have some gimp name that no one would likely wanna keep CHGF_<urname>  where as all event characters had the prefix GHGF, which out be changed foir the next time the event runs, no prefabicated characters at lvl 1120 (say) already twinked waiting for events.
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2013, 10:11 pm by Akuko

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I think this idea has a lot of potential. Like, a ton. Though, it needs more specifics. By that, I mean it needs even more testing, and added rules. This being said, it sounds cool as hell.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I can get 150 fully geared whit 3rd fairy in 10 mins. and if i find seller i can get warsong cube dragonscale and morai skills too.

cevans1290

I like, but people will just buy stuff, level scrolls and all that to get higher than rest :c bad idea, but liked it  :police: >:D >:D

Offline Decency23

And then people spam level scrolls.

I like the event, but there are a few parts that seem unfair if taken advantage of.