Epic Perfect World

Scammer TankMcGee

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
TankMcGee is a scammer.  ( Scammedmy tome. )
Do NOT invite him in ur faction.

Dont asking for anything of a gm, just dont inv him in fac :)
Cuz i dont care about the tome.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It's been dealt with, he has been kicked out of the guild. Before you say anything about our guild I'd like to remind you that this is your fault as much as his. I made it very clear to everyone who joins the guild to check the guild rules first to prevent stuff like this to happen. Thanks. >_>

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
It's been dealt with, he has been kicked out of the guild. Before you say anything about our guild I'd like to remind you that this is your fault as much as his. I made it very clear to everyone who joins the guild to check the guild rules first to prevent stuff like this to happen. Thanks. >_>

I'm not saying anything about ducks, it's a good faction.
Just some rotten apples in it eh.
Its solved so i don't mind anymore:P

Offline Chire

Hun I warned chu din I :< Im not trying to take your members out or anything.. just thought u deserve to know.. =(
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
...This happened before and the GMs apparently didn't care. If the GMs don't care about this happening then threads like these shouldn't be made.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Chire

I just find it funny how Tank soon as he joined Ducks made some shit, I am glad I kicked him and I will warn my friends and allies not to inv him. The guy wont have a safe guild anymore.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
I don't care about `Getting my tome back since i gave it willingly, but he needs to get punished with a ban or we

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Pm me in game.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Pm me in game.

Unfortunately i needed to shutdown my laptop, any other way to pm u?

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Unfortunately i needed to shutdown my laptop, any other way to pm u?

Log EPW on your phone.

Cupcake<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Log EPW on your phone.

How can i go ingame on my phone.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
How can i go ingame on my phone.

You need like android with enough space, then just unpack the downloaded EPW .rar file.

Touchscreen PK, very fun, very fun.

Cupcake<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
You need like android with enough space, then just unpack the downloaded EPW .rar file.

Touchscreen PK, very fun, very fun.

I don't have a android.phone nor enough space. Ill wait till WT tells me another option since going ingame falls atm.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Oh god, a lot of these threads lately. Look, we do care about scammers, hence why we have an red chat that clearly WARNS you about them. But at the end of the day, you guys were the ones who decided to trust some one you hardly knew or hey maybe you were even friends, regardless you made the decision to trust someone with YOUR things. Maybe you guys should all really get to know someone or maybe just not let people use your things if you are worried about being scammed in game. If it was account hacking or something like that, then yes we would help and deal with it and punish them. But honestly, you guys put yourself in these situations and I know it sucks but... maybe you should rethink the actions you take for future reference. :normal-43: