Epic Perfect World

Level 140-149 1 vs 1 event/ tournament

Offline TheEnd

I think we should have a alt 1 vs 1 competition so that our newcomers dont feel left out on the events since those are mainly endgame based anyways. Maybe have its own categories with a prize like EC or Demonic wep tokens, something they need within reason. For example:
Levels 110-120= 120 gear
120-130= 130 gear
130-140= choice between demonic and primal gear
140-149= NV gear

Offline Chire

I think we should have a alt 1 vs 1 competition so that our newcomers dont feel left out on the events since those are mainly endgame based anyways. Maybe have its own categories with a prize like EC or Demonic wep tokens, something they need within reason. For example:
Levels 110-120= 120 gear
120-130= 130 gear
145-149= NV gear

Fixed for ya bud, lv 140-144 cant wear nirv :<
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
props to your good intent. would be nice to have events for new players. i'd prefer quest type events though rather than 1 vs 1s.

the thing is that most 150s can make alts and join these events with an advantage over newbies.
Imo though it only takes like 2-3 weeks to get to 150 if you play a lot and maybe 1-2 months like i did when i first started out since i only play a few hours a day.

GL :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

dickroman

Levels 110-120= 120 gear
120-130= 130 gear
140-149= NV gear

110 can wear 120 gear?
120 can wear 130?
130 can wear demonic?
140 can wear nirvy?

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Levels 110-120= 120 gear
120-130= 130 gear
140-149= NV gear

His purpose was giving those gears as prizes ijs xD 110-120 will need 120 gears soon enough, as 130-140 still can't wear demonic and primal, but will need it soon.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I Fixed the Problem. :P
nu you didn't xD those were the prizes he suggested for the winners. but they wouldn't work as prizes if you put them as you did, because the participants most likely already have the gears that suit their lvl xD

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?
This is an awesome idea, pros and cons of the rewards aside. I hope the GMs will think it over. :monkey-26:

dickroman

nu you didn't xD those were the prizes he suggested for the winners. but they wouldn't work as prizes if you put them as you did, because the participants most likely already have the gears that suit their lvl xD

Maybe it was allright but range 110-120 is wrong... 110-119 that would work.

Offline TheEnd

Fixed for ya bud, lv 140-144 cant wear nirv :<
thanks
and yeah guys this is to get the players that need the gear for the next set of levels. also i thought about it some more and maybe make the gear untradeable? that way 150s are less adept to make alts and jump in. And if they do, it will be purely to get gear for their alts and not to turn around and sell it for EC. The only advantage i can foresee that 150s will have is the fact that they will have their demon/holy skills on that alt, and also will have a decent genie. all of the good gears are restricted to 150s so they wont have a gear advantage

Offline Decency23

I think rather than level 120 gear as a prize (because no one really wants it) give the lowest level bracket level scrolls or something as prizes.