Epic Perfect World

Who dis?!?!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Who dis Grim?!?! Pm me everyday. Countlessly insulting me. He really hurts my feelings  :tiger-14:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
GMs this is obviously Photoshop Ban for False Advertising plz and thank you

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SeemsLegit

+1 No idea who dis grim is. Alt account? maybe.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

ROFL.

Grim so mean.  :'(

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
He's just jelly or pms. I can see it in his eyes PMs.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
+1 No idea who dis grim is. Alt account? maybe.
full alt  :normal-1: :normal-2:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

BS if this was photoshopped i would've gotten rid of Aztec's comment  :normal-43:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

BS if this was photoshopped i would've gotten rid of Aztec's comment  :normal-43:
Obviously you left it there so it would not look so suspicious and make us believe it was a normal convo before it was tampered with

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This is getting deep.

Offline SeemsLegit

Obviously you left it there so it would not look so suspicious and make us believe it was a normal convo before it was tampered with
She prob added it. We all know she love Aztec.   :-X
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Only thing tampered with is your brain O:<

Offline Resolve

Only thing tampered with is your brain O:<

Gms this is proof that she is harassing me halp plz avoided the question with an insult GG Mord you lose

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Gms this is proof that she is harassing me halp plz avoided the question with an insult GG Mord you lose

You didn't even ask a question :O GM this Axel is high. Trolling and post farming ban him please.

Offline Resolve

You didn't even ask a question :O GM this Axel is high. Trolling and post farming ban him please.

..... shit i didn't ask a question... still GF PHOTOSHOP AND I AM NOT POST FARMING

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
..... shit i didn't ask a question... still GF PHOTOSHOP AND I AM NOT POST FARMING

POST FARMER!